Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Detail Job Description:
The Qlik Architect will be part of a team that is designing and building the next generation of business intelligence tools that will optimize provides Business users with the data needed to make informed business decisions. Candidates must have a strong drive, attention to detail, a collaborative work style, and a passion for solving hard problems as simply as possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Understand Qlik's in-memory data discovery architecture and advocate and communicate adherence to Qlik's best-practices and standards.
• Define, develop, and implement QlikView/Sense dashboards and reports.
• Work with a cross-functional team of developers and business analysts to deliver on strategic data and analytics initiatives.
• Participate in design reviews of prototypes that align with our business segments.
• Develop a solution/framework for provisioning data for consumption by business users who create QlikView applications.
• Solve client technical issues and/or coach client technical staff on their projects. Manage technical scope and client expectation. Develop, maintain and continually enhance a strategy around QlikView Data (QVD) files
• Partner with other technical teams to develop security standards for QlikView applications and the usage of QVD files
• Lead a technical architecture track/team, providing direction to and mentoring other technical resources.
• BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
• The candidates must possess minimum of 7-10 years of related technology experience, strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate must be creative, self-sufficient and resourceful.
• The QlikView/Sense Designer performs a variety of project oriented tasks to support the information needs of the organization.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Minimum 7 years' experience developing Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytical Solutions.
• 5+ years' experience utilizing QlikView to implement complex analytical solutions which access data from multiple sources
• Solid experience developing complex QlikView/Sense data models.
• Extensive experience with Relational Database systems and data modeling.
• Deployment automation and scripting experience with PowerShell, Bash and other scripting languages
• Browser development: Extensive modern-browser compatible, standards-compliant web development experience (HTML5, CSS, JS and frameworks).
• Experience interacting with RESTful APIs and other integration technologies.
• Mastery of Qlikcharting; set analysis; reusability; leveraging variables and templates; and building/deploying section-access security models
• Ability to write complex front end scripting or expressions
• Knowledge on QlikView server architecture and building QVD and QVW applying business rules and data validations.
• Experience with Optimizing Qlikview Applications.
• Able to develop macros in visual basic for advanced functionality.
• Advanced scripting and ETL, data modeling (star schema); Working with large data sets.
• Strong SQL skills and data analysis is must.
• Creating complex expressions for dynamic aggregation.
• Experience in Qlik Sense administration and configurations.
• Knowledge to leverage mapping GIS providers in QlikView for multi-layer maps (multiple metrics and dimensions overlaid on maps using extensions).
• Experience with QlikView Latest Versions (11, 12) and Qlik Sense.
• Strong SQL Skills.
• Knowledge of other BI tools like Cognos, BO and OLAP tools.
• Familiarity with Teradata, Vertica databases
• Subscription-based industry experience preferred.
Apply by creating/using account