Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our Client is looking for an energetic and adaptable individual to support our CEO as our Chief of Staff. The successful candidate will be an excellent strategist, consultant, and implementer that will streamline activities within the organization. The Chief of Staff will be heavily involved in all facets of the company including administrative needs, development of the brand and internal growth which will require them to think progressively, be flexible, and have strong attention to detail while maintaining a positive attitude. In addition, the Chief of Staff must be proactive, foresee potential conflicts or needs and be an expert at following up and following through.
• Responsible for strategic project management at the highest level
• Coordinate and implement the execution of strategic initiatives and guide to completion
• Assist carrying out and executing on decisions made by the CEO
• Plan and direct all administrative, financial and operational activities for the CEO
• Responsible for all travel plans in an efficient and effective way (utilizing rewards programs, points programs, etc.) for the CEO, as well as the Executive Leadership Team and any other colleagues associated with the event
• Support planning and execution of trade shows and events (sending out invites, managing giveaways, etc.)
• Coordinate internal and external meetings, including the arrangement of in-office and out of office events and appointments
• Responsible for following up on all meetings the CEO has
• Acts as a communications and organizational conduit between all department
• Remove all minutia from CEO, ELT and managerial team in order to allow them to accomplish their goals
• 4+ years' experience working with executives
• Highly experienced with project coordination and management
• Flexible and willing to perform varying duties depending on the shifting needs of the company
• Effective, adaptable and action-oriented with a high drive for results
• Ability to take a holistic view while prioritizing to meet needs and deadlines.
• Highly developed time management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
• Must have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Google Docs, internet, Microsoft Outlook and CRM applications. Be up to date on advances in apps, tools and software
• Extensive experience with scheduling and coordinating travel plans. Self-proclaimed travel expert is a plus!
• Strong communication skills to enable professional interaction with a range of people including senior management, staff, clients, customers and other representatives from other organizations
¿ Driven & Confident
¿ Think Win/Win Always
¿ Own IT/Solve IT
¿ Personal Growth leads to Professional Growth
¿ Innovate & Change the World
¿ Proud to be Part of the Family
Attractive benefits including paid vacation time, 401K Plan, Employee Purchase Program, company social events, Life insurance, and Medical, Dental & Vision insurance plans for employees and their families.
Apply by creating/using account