Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Please ask the following questions
If the candidate qualifies, please get their times for Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday next week –
I will be able to close this ASAP
Senior Data Architect (NYC)
Building strong relationships with our Customers is at the heart of our success at Client. We are looking for a Senior Data Architect who can shape and drive innovative, transformational data architectures both at domain and enterprise levels. Client is modernizing at pace, and you will be part of a growing team of enterprise data architecture professionals focused on providing world-class data integration solutions that underpin this transformation. You will get to work closely with Channel Partners, talented Product Owners, Architects and Engineers to define and execute the enterprise vision and roadmap. Our data needs to be discovered quickly, connected accurately and consumed safely.
As a Senior Data Architect, you will provide expertise and leadership to analyze channel-facing business services and functions; determine their information needs; develop data architectures to support seamless execution of business services. You will apply your deep knowledge and experience designing high-performance architectures that are business focused, semantically rich, adaptable, and scalable.
No two days are the same, but the Senior Data Architect's activities include the following but not limited to -
• Work with Senior leaders, Business Partners and Product Owners to understand, and execute, the vision and roadmap creating omni channel enterprise business services
• Design detailed data architectures, including constructing domain, conceptual, logical and physical data models, interface specifications and data flow diagrams
• Shape enterprise data architecture design patterns, design principles and best practices enhancing business solution delivery
• Understand governance, standards, compliance, audit, regulatory and audit requirements and ensure that these are factored into your design
• 8+ years of proven Data Architecture experience, working both at an Enterprise and Domain levels, including major transformation programs
• Hands-on experience with GraphQL schema design, Relational (e.g. Oracle/Postgres), NoSQL (Couchbase, Cassandra, MapR) and modern database technologies
• Experience of designing interface specifications (openAPI/Swagger, YAML) and understanding of modern API technologies and architectures (REST, FaaS, gRPC etc.)
• Experience in working with highly productive cross functional teams using Agile/Scrum/Kanban project methodologies
• Expert in business analysis, process/functional modeling, domain/data modeling (conceptual and logical), data integration and mapping, and data governance
• Hands-on experience using one or more of the following tools: ER Studio/ERWin/Hackolade
• Expert in designing complex, semantically rich data structures in a variety of forms, including relational, dimensional, graph, events
• Strong leadership, stakeholder management, networking, and relationship building skills
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to clearly articulate solution alternatives
• Strong prioritization, planning, and organizational skills
• Bachelors or master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or other Technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
Apply by creating/using an account