Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Data Masking Architect/Developer
Location: Fort Mill, SC 29715 (Very close to Charlotte NC)
For a major insurance/financial services client, we are leading development of an enterprise solution for Test Data Privatization to facilitate secure development and testing and to comply with regulatory requirements. We are in the process of developing a repeatable solution that incorporates best of breed solution (home-grown and commercially available tools) for Test Data Privatization development
Roles & Responsibilities
• Lead a large scale, multi-year data masking program; act as a single point of contact for the client
• Develop data masking development plan and drive its execution
• Drive data masking architecture design & development for persistent data masking and Test Data Management
• Architecture development process will include evaluating leading 3rd party solutions including Informatica (PowerCenter, TDM, DVO), Delphix etc.
• Knowledgeable with the data privacy regulations and compliances (GDPR, HIPAA, SOC)
• Develop detailed solutions for database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2 etc.), messaging platforms (e.g. MQ), and feeds (e.g. XML, flat files)
• Document data security process flows, prepare dependency charts and determine the right lineage between business and IT needs
• Collaborate with the client Project Manager for overall project management
• Liaise with client's Key Stakeholders for critical decisions
• Lead development of TDM/data masking POC solution
• Define overall POC TDM/data masking solution and architecture
• Map sensitive data elements with proper data masking algorithms
• Identify, develop and deploy TDM/Data Masking reusable components as appropriate
• Responsible for managing deliverables quality
• Responsible for collaborating with the project team members to produce weekly status report, and weekly project log consisting of issues, risks, action items, and progress against planned activities for a given week.
• Co-ordinate daily planning & status check-in meeting with the Capgemini resources, where project activities, issues, risks and challenges will be reviewed
• 10+ years of experience in managing large scale IT and system implementations
• 5+ years of ETL architecture development, design and development experience is required
• 5+ years of Data Discovery and Persistent Data Masking experience using Informatica / IBM Optim / Delphix or other industry standard tools and technologies
• 3+ years of Test Data Management experience (preferably with Informatica TDM)
• Experience working with Data Architecture and Application teams to define data privacy fields and data masking requirements.
• Understand database models & designs including referential integrity, application enforced integrity, data dependencies between applications, sub setting, etc.
• Ability to understand Entity Relationship diagrams for relational databases.
• Experience working with relational DBMS like DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase.
• Experience in working with Mainframe data store and files
• Good understanding of database validations, constraints, syntax and data types.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing to business and technology stakeholders
• Ability to multitask and work effective with little supervision; ability to co-ordinate onsite and offsite resources deliverables/activities; Ability to work with client and manage their expectations & priorities
• Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
In case you are not the right fit for this role, but know some one, please refer them to us. We do have referral bonus for candidates.
Apply by creating/using an account