10+ years of IT experience with n-tier, database and client server design/development
· 6+ years' experience in design and implementation of PRPC-based solutions, including leadership role in design to develop shared/reusable enterprise rules and workflow components within Pega Process Rules Commander.
· 4+ years' experience with PRPC v5.x (preferably V5.3 or above) with experience in new Pega capabilities
· Experience on Pega CPM, Smart Investigate frameworks preferred
· Strong experience scoping, planning and delivering projects using iterative software development lifecycles over multiple release cycles
· Previous experience as a lead architect on multiple large-scale product or enterprise designs
· Expertise and good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems including architecting and designing for performance and scalability and working with Object to Relational Mapping schemes for distributed data access
· Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object Oriented concepts
· Experience in Web technologies including Servlets, JSP, and XML. Should have hands on experience in developing web applications.
· Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL, DB2 or Sybase. Should be proficient in SQL commands
· Experience in client side technologies like HTML, Java Script, CSS
· Experience working with any of the Servlet containers or Enterprise containers like Jakarta tomcat, BEA Web logic, IBM WebSphere JBOSS. Should have knowledge in using any of the mentioned servers like deployment, configuring & troubleshooting
· Knowledge in web services, JMS, Middleware tools (like Web Methods, Vitria), Web frameworks (like Struts, spring), Design Patterns (like MVC I, MVC II etc).
· Knowledge of components for enterprise architecture like enterprise beans is a plus