Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Key Accountabilities and Skills required:
o Actively take part in and support agile methodologies for delivery of various products.
o Identify technology synergies across their entire team and product portfolio to define the building blocks of a lean organization.
o Candidate must use effective research, solution engineering, written/verbal communication and problem solving skills.
o Provide 3rd line technical support to internal and external clients for our products.
o Provide day-to-day technical leadership and direction for the development team as well as the agile product team in which they participate.
o Prioritize workload, providing timely and accurate estimations. Perform in-depth research and assessment of emerging technologies in their field and define practical applications for our products.
o Candidate should be flexible with working arrangements as some deliveries span London and New York time zones, this role also requires the candidate to do weekend support on ad-hoc basis during releases.
o Candidate should be able to work under minimum supervision and delegate management responsibility effectively whilst on leave.
o Required to work and communicate to senior stakeholders from various teams; RTB, BTB and business teams.
o Serve as a team representative on internal working groups for best practices and organizational alignment.
o Risk and Control: All Brokerage Firm colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Brokerage Firm Policies and Policy Standards
Your Skills and Qualifications will include
Essential: Bachelor's Degree or Masters in Computer Science.
Preferred: Any other University degrees with relevant years of IT experience.
Skills and knowledge: (Specific product knowledge/PC skills/languages etc)
• 5+ years of experience with mobile technologies (iOS SDK, Android SDK, Hybrid solutions)
• 5+ years of professional iOS development experience, with significant experience in Objective-C, Swift
• 5+ years of professional Android development experience, with significant experience in Java for Android
• 1+ years of experience with Ionic, Angular 4, Cordova
• Familiar with Continuous Integration (Jenkins, Team City) and its use in testing, building and deploying mobile apps.
• Familiar with unit testing frameworks like XCTest, Appium, Seetest, Espresso and Selenium.
• Familiar with application protection and anti-temper tools like "arxan for android & iOS”
• Familiar with "Universal link for iOS” & "App link for Android”.
• Shipped multiple iOS & Android applications to App store & Play store.
• Proven capability in enterprise architecture.
• Proven understanding of API development and integration.
• Candidate should be able to diagnose problems quickly and independently.
• Sharp, quick, aggressive ability to deal with business and system problems
• Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
• Good understanding of security principles and best practices.
• Experience with OpenFin technology
• Good understanding of cloud integration.
• Good understanding of test automation.
• Experience working in the financial industry
• "Full stack” development capability is desirable.
Apply by creating/using an account