Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Must have enterprise/large server environment experience including Windows, IIS 8.x or higher and SQL/Server Data Bases; must be able to, at least, cut and paste PowerShell scripts (should be able to write from scratch); responsible for supporting 10 plus Applications supporting 60+ Servers per Application; responsible for all Server set ups, configuration, support and vendor management
Highlighted Top Skills:
1. Experience and knowledge with MS-Windows Workstations and installing/supporting MS-Windows Application Servers- 2012
2. Team liaison to enterprise Change management, Network, Web Services, EFX teams, Engineering, Vendor technical teams.
3. Experience with diagnostics tools, Windows application logs/events, Dynatrace and Solarwinds 4. Strong Troubleshooting ability for MS-DOS Based Windows Platforms and Microsoft .NET Troubleshooting
- Experience translating business objectives and requirements into change solutions
- Experience delivering and supporting changes to Microsoft .NET Web Applications and Web Services
- Experience and knowledge with MS-Windows Workstations and installing/supporting MS-Windows Application Servers
- Team liaison to enterprise Change management, Network, Web Services, EFX teams, Engineering, Vendor technical teams.
- Experience with Deployment Mechanisms like uDeploy
- Ability to independently deliver value in fast paced stressful environment
- Experience with Application Lifecycles
- Strong Troubleshooting ability for MS-DOS Based Windows Platforms and Microsoft .NET
- Working Knowledge with Microsoft SQL RDBMS
- Availability for off hours support when required
- Understanding of different technology stacks, topologies, and server resource management and planning
- Light .NET Development if required; mostly utility based
- Hands on Experience with Load/Stress testing
- Experience with diagnostics tools, Windows application logs/events, Dynatrace and Solarwinds
- Experience formulating MS-SQL DB Queries
- Working knowledge of Microsoft clustering Concepts
- Do whatever it takes ability and fortitude to contribute in potential critical production issue events if needed
- Experience with MS-DOS Based utilities like Beyond Compare
- Experience fielding and understanding work items and independently driving them through completion as sole ownership when needed.
- Experience with Change Management cycles
- Ability to effectively interface with customers, technology experts, business partners, and vendors
• Manages the requirements for planning, organizing, and implementing enterprise-wide technology infrastructure and configuration management functions.
• Leads the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of major configuration changes from acquisition to termination.
• Oversees the effective implementation and use of the configuration management process, methodology, tools, procedures, and audit activities.
• Develops and publishes metrics to qualify and quantify configuration success; ensures that configuration practices are in compliance with standards.
• Ensures the accuracy and validity of the configuration database for content on assets, major infrastructure and platform components, system documentation and service components.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered
Apply by creating/using account