Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:Acts in the highest level technical role as an individual contributor and/or team lead for the most complex computer applications and/or application initiatives. Utilizes a thorough understanding of available technology, tools, and existing designs. Works on the most complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires evaluation of intangible variance factors. Plans, performs, and acts as the escalation point for the most complex platform designs, coding, and testing. Leads most complex multiple modeling, simulations, and analysis efforts. Acts as expert technical resource to programming staff in the program development, testing, and implementation process.: 10+ years application development and implementation experience.
Additional Job Details:
Wells Fargo Prime Technology Group is looking for Senior Java Consultant that will be part of the group responsible to develop core components and support application build for managing client business analytics and attribution engine. This position is an exciting opportunity for an experienced technology professional who wants to contribute in a collaborative environment that is focused on building out the next generation Prime Services Analytics platform. The successful candidate will design and implement an engine that will be at the heart of the Client Revenue attribution engine and also help to build the strategic Prime analytics portal. The successful candidate in this position will be responsible for leading by example, the day to day application of proven patterns and practices, and influencing change within the program to produce measurable results. He will responsible to ensure proper application design and architecture is implemented, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs.
• 10+ years of application development and implementation experience in Java, Spring Integration and related frameworks.
• 7+ experience in one or more of the following web technologies, Angular JS, Node.js, React, HTML5 and JQuery.
• Web Services/Messaging (JMS) and REST API experience. • Proven experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale Java/J2EE projects, utilizing best design patterns, tooling and coding practices.
• Understanding of latest Java/J2EE technical specifications and product options to be able to design and develop systems to address business functional, non-functional and performance related requirements.
• Working knowledge of Tomcat application server. • 3+ years of SQL experience, preferably in Oracle.
• 3 + years of continuous integration & source control repository management experience, preferably Jenkins & GIT.
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Financial experience required especially with Sec Lending, Client Attribution.
• Experience with NoSQL database like MongoDB
• Experience with Scala.
• Exposure to NLP, Machine learning.
• Autosys experience.
Apply by creating/using account