Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
INT Technologies is a premier provider of consulting and staffing services to Fortune 500 companies across multiple industries. INT was founded in 2000 and has experienced continuous growth annually and has received Inc. Magazine's fastest growing companies in the US honor for the past 5 consecutive years. We've become a leading staffing solutions provider and our team of Senior Technical Recruiters, Client Managers and Consultant Support Professionals focus on building long-term relationships and providing unparalleled customer support. Headquartered in Phoenix, we have offices throughout the United States in order to provide the best customer service to our clients.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Senior SAP APO Analyst.
Sr SAP APO Analyst
The Woodlands, TX
MUST BE working from Here - No relocation
Sr SAP Supply Chain Optimization Analyst (31862)
This position is for SAP APO/Supply Chain Optimization Analyst located in The Woodlands, TX. The successful candidate would be a contributor within a group of IT resources responsible for the deployment and maintenance of supply chain optimization applications (SAP SCM and non-SAP).
· Participate in new application delivery project teams through their entire lifecycle, from evaluation of buy vs. build alternatives to application implementation and support.
· Provide CPC wide support, consultation, and positive interaction with users of assigned applications to further understanding on the effective use of the systems
· Ensure all supply chain optimization application issues gathered via the customer support help line are answered and resolved effectively according to the established service levels
· Maintain a good understanding of business processes supported by the related applications
· Coordinate and maintain close alignment with business users of the applications to plan for changes to the software and to ensure it continues to support the business processes into the future
· Participate on study teams with other CPC IT department members, system users, and vendors on issues of leveraging IT opportunities, evaluation of new technology, evaluation of customer needs, etc.
· Minimum 7 years required experience with SAP functional configuration and knowledge within the Supply Chain Management (SCM) Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO) lifecycle.
· Experience in Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, Production Planning/Detailed Scheduling are required.
· Experience in trouble-shooting the above areas via analysis and program debugging are required.
· Experience with Global Availablity to Promise within the SCM system a plus.
· Experience in SAP Supply Chain execution such as Production Planning a plus.
· Minimum 1 year required experience in the Petro-Chemical industry.
· Ideal candidate will possess significant experience participating in IT Projects and/or groups focused on the deployment of technical business solutions.
· Exhibits skills and experience in all phases of application systems development and implementation, including analysis/design, blueprinting, configuration, documentation, testing, training, and support.
· In addition, the candidate should also have knowledge of the SAP systems architecture and systems integration components.
· Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Economics or related area.
· Demonstrated ability and willingness to investigate complex business problems in detail, diagnose, and provide effective and efficient alternatives.
Leadership and Teamwork:
· Proactive, expedient self-starter that can easily collaborate among a team of IT and business resources to effectively and efficiently accomplish established goals.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate complex problems and issues in a concise manner (oral/written) to many different audiences.
· Ability to clearly communicate with customers, peers and upper management.
Travel Requirements: Up to 5%
Eligibility for Relocation: No
Closing Date: 02/16/2017
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 952-452-8946.
Apply by creating/using account