Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:This is a platform and support role. - WARP-Client-9301
Wells Fargo Enterprise Core Data Services delivers industry-leading horizontal Data as a service solutions across lines of businesses including client due diligence, cross sell/analytics, reference, common tools and services for data in all lines of business and for customers within Wells Fargo. The goal of our platforms is to provide high quality, standardized, innovative solutions to serve our core business needs in a consistent and efficient way.
The incumbent will work within Wells Fargo Platform and Application support team partnering with development teams, product owners, scrum masters, and with other technology centers of excellence. The production support engineer is responsible for engineering new solutions to improve platform and application stability, including ensuring all availability, architecture, quality, security, support and risk/compliance standards are met for applications in the Core services portfolio.
The Platform team has knowledge of the environments, software, function, performance, availability, capacity and data. We need a diverse group of people with different experience levels to support the transformation, enrichment and timely availability of data assets to business and technical application teams across the enterprise.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Support and maintain processes that aim to improve the availability, scalability, SLA, and efficiency of Core services platform and applications.
• Solve problems relatied to the Core services systems and the buildout of automation to prevent problem recurrence; with the goal of automating response to all non-exceptional service conditions.
• Influence and create new designs, software, architectures, standards and methods for large-scale distributed systems.
• Engage in service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning.
• Troubleshoot and mitigate problems in mission-critical systems. Advise the team during postmortems on effectively avoiding repeated incidents
• Troubleshooting user reported issues and escalated issues
• Assisting production support team members with user reported issues and escalated issues
• Serving as a subject matter expert for other team members regarding data and application functionality
• Partnering with EGS/offshore production support team
• Works with development teams to identify improvements in applications
• Supports application Technology risk execution and compliance initiatives.
• On call support for the Enterprise Core data Services systems.
Additional Job Details:
• Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, related discipline or equivalent experience
• 5+ Years of Production support and incident management experience in a Windows environment
• 3+ years experience providing administration, development and operational support for SSIS
• 3+ years IIS administration experience
• 2+ years MQ, Solace, TIBCO support experience.
• ITSM and ITIL experience in a production support environment.
• 2+ Years of CI/CD experience using Open Source tools like Github, Udeploy, Jenkins, Maven, Ant, etc.
• Monitoring and instrumentation tools, App Dynamics, ITRS Geonos, Splunk and Tableau reporting.
Develops new runbook documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides Communicate with stakeholders in case of delays or SLA breaches. Management of the problem and incident resolution process. Resolves incidents within defined service levels. Manages and owns application issues and incident life cycle, drive recurring issues to permanent resolutions, implement preventive measures to avoid repetitive issues. Debug, troubleshoot, root cause analysis and resolve issues within SLA. Resolve complex problems with long term fixes following ETL best practices. Collaborate with technology team to identify solutions and review of complex bugs and incident resolution. Perform weekly incident/problem review meetings with application team. Responsible for on-call 24 x 7 production system support, including off hours and weekend Development of daily start of day checks and system healths. Management of application release and change management process. Responsiblility includes continued system improvements to help reduce tech debt costs Perform custom, ad-hoc data analysis and reporting based on stakeholder requests within SLA.
Candidates must be eligible for FTE conversion.
Apply by creating/using an account