Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Interested candidates send your resume to email@example.com Include your desired salary.
Note They are looking for seasoned Technical Project Managers with hands-on QA experience with agile methods, continuous integration, and white box testing. Candidates with prior development or technical QA experience with automation frameworks in addition to traditional manual testing are encouraged to apply. However these are PMs managing QA projects not doing testing, so they need to understand testing, but not conduct the testing themselves.
For reference, CBT releases approximately 500 projects to production each year. Their team works on the top 10-15% of those projects in terms of complexity, risk, and scope. They want motivated self-starters who know how to stay positive, manage ambiguity, build strong relationships, and help technical teams successfully deliver large projects.
The Community Bank Technology (CBT) Test Coordination team provides QA coordination services for large, high risk projects for many of the key applications within Wells Fargo. Ideal candidates will be self-starters with a strong ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments and be able to prioritize and manage expectations on timelines to meet all deadlines. TPMs will work closely with management to ensure scope and progress are made on time and on budget. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Coordinate testing activities across an average of 15 functional QA teams, various UAT communities, and Vendors.
• Organize test environment and test data across teams.
• Produce high quality testing documentation.
• Facilitate regular test status calls and breakout sessions.
• Produce QA status reports and manage risks and dependencies to keep projects "green ".
• 8+ years of experience with TOG Project Methodology or similar PMI- or Agile-based project methodology Minimum Qualifications:
• 5+ years of Internet/Mobile Banking experience
• 5+ years of Quality Assurance and enterprise testing experience
• 5+ years of Project Management experience
• Demonstrated experience managing and coordinating Quality Assurance for 10+ business groups with different technology platforms under tight time frames
• Demonstrated experience with issue and risk management
• Demonstrated strong leadership, organizational, and motivational skills
• Demonstrated above average personal competencies in the areas of problem solving, adaptability, organizational skills, group management skills, teamwork, and communication
• Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Experience working with Community Banking associated applications or groups
• Experience in the Wells Fargo Enterprise Testing arena, as well as considerable knowledge of the IST and ET test environments and online/batch related testing
• Bachelor's degree in IT-related field (computer science, project management, etc)
• Demonstrated strong IT business competencies in the areas of business acumen, project leadership, relationship management, and industry knowledge
• PMP Certification
• Experience using PMUWS, ClearQuest, Quality Center and other Project Management or Testing tools
Apply by creating/using account