Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIREMENT:
This assignment is a US Government Contract which requires all applicants to be US Citizens or Green Card Holder.
NO SUBCONTRACT REQUIREMENT:
No third-party applicants will be considered. If you are a third party contracting company, please do not respond to this position.
The Technical Program Manager role will help support the management of Sales Analytics Delivery activities. The right candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset and approach to leading programs and projects, with strong executive presence and ability to influence customer expectations. To be effective, this candidate will have a strong mix of IT, Program Management, and Sales experience. Key tasks and responsibilities include program, vendor, resource, and project management.
Responsibilities for a Functional/Technical Program Manager:
• Responsible for partnering with IT leadership to deliver high-profile Sales Analytics program of work, including projects that are global in scope with large budgets, establishing and maintaining the correct structures to control and monitor the business deliverables as an influential partner to the business.
• Manages program risks and ensures that any strategic problems are identified at the earliest opportunity and that solutions are identified and implemented, in line with change control processes. Can effectively navigate conflict between multiple business constituents and appropriately balance risk with business value.
• Participates in strategic IT Sales alignment and steering co activities to ensure program and IT leadership have required visibility to project and program statuses. Provides related communications and documentation necessary for these activities.
• Plans, directs, coordinates, monitors, and reports on vendor activities related to the program or projects, from contract/proposal initiation to final operational stage.
• Responsible for ensuring contracts include all work required of the vendor for the program.
• Coordinates with procurement and finance teams to ensure contracts are executed, invoices are processed, and accurate financials are maintained for and vendor activities.
• Negotiates with senior business and IT leaders to ensure resources (money and people) are committed as required by the program and team members are performing as expected throughout the program.
• Ensures realistic estimates of costs, timescales and resource requirements are agreed and carries out the monitoring of projects against these criteria, taking corrective action as necessary.
• Supports onboarding and offboarding activities when staff augmentation is required to ensure the new resources have the necessary access, equipment, and contacts to be successful.
• Monitors the administration of resource demand and capacity in Project Management system of record (Clarity)
• Collaborates well with program and project team members, staying proactive to anticipate opportunities and direct activities to achieve strategic program business goals while motivating the team.
• Verifies the implementation of product value deliverables throughout agile project delivery including deliverables for user experience, adoption, business value realization, release planning, performance, and on-time delivery.
• Partners with project managers to ensure successful agile project management including usage of Jira Boards, Effective Daily Standups, Release Planning, and Retrospectives.
• Identifies industry best practices and works with BA/BP to propose new capabilities or business questions to be answered.
• For all key sales capabilities, document global landscape. Proposes global standards / best practices.
• Responsible for building out the data catalog for all key sales capabilities.
• Drives Sales innovation through POC teams.
Apply by creating/using an account