Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Company: Shimento Inc.
Position Title: RSA Archer Analyst
Duration: 6+ months
Tax term: W2/C2C
Job Reference Code: 00057
Key responsibilities include:
Performs role as a liaison with other Risk Platform Solutions teammates, between client area and technical organization by conducting the analysis of the most complex, strategic, corporate-wide business problems to be solved with automation and simplified processes.
Experienced in working with partners to solve complex business problems for our financial client and providing strategic business solutions to enterprise-wide technology groups;
Scope specifics include complex issues resolution and delivery of initiatives related to the risk systems/tools/applications managed by the Risk Platform Solutions group.
Will partner with various business groups to provide an integrated, end-to-end risk management environment that encompasses risk assessment, test result capture, issue management, reporting, standards and credible challenge of the business groups.
- Demonstrated success in deploying RSA Archer GRC solutions
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive, including proven experience prioritizing multiple deliverables
- Proven planning and/or project management experience
- Exceptional organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple work assignments based on established priorities
- Experience translating business requirements into RSA Archer solutions, working across multiple business groups focused on end-user needs
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management and meeting management skills
- Ability to collaborate and work with geographically distributed team members, domestic and international
- Effective communicator and relationship manager. Able to ask well-crafted questions and present ideas in a clear and compelling manner, good listener who engenders creative thinking and teamwork- Proven experience working in or in close partnership with technology organizations
- Use Governance, RSA Archer 5.X Platform, Risk Management
- Create data-driven event in RSA Archer
- work with enterprise management team on GRC issues
- Enhance enterprise security best practices and procedures
- Build logical implementation plans that will solve business group problems in easy to understand and manageable increments that aligns with business group readiness
- Identify and coordinate creation of user stories and product backlog items (Agile development)
- Build, monitor and report status of execution/adoption plans - React and respond to changes in business priority ensuring new functionality is continuously available to business groups
- Develop test plan components and test scripts
- Conduct and/or coordinate quality assurance and/or user acceptance testing and tracking of results
- Coordinate and influence timing of deliverables across designated business partners.
Thanks and Regards,
Inderjit Singh (Sam)
836 B Southampton Road
Benicia, CA 94510
Direct: 925-378-5889 ; Ext:- 105
CA – NC – India Website: www.shimento.com
About Shimento Inc: Shimento provides application development services, IT engineering services, and technology staffing services for small, mid, and large enterprises. Shimento has a simple philosophy — to turn innovative ideas into reality quickly and cost-effectively. We combine our experience of delivering on time, with the highest quality, and as well as best of breed products and services — partnering with our customers to develop world class solutions.
“Shimento Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer” and “US Citizens & all those who are authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.”
Want to read more about Shimento, Inc. Click http://www.shimento.com/ to visit our website or click on following http://shimento.com/news
Connect with Shimento Inc. through Social Media: Learn more about our company including latest events at Shimento, Inc., new job opportunities, jobseeker tips and more. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook etc.
Apply by creating/using an account