Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location : Los Angeles, CA 91342.
This requirement is for a senior ServiceMax + SFDC Consultant/Advisor with SFDC Certifications (ADM201 mandatory + ADM301 / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud). This is NOT a simple Business Analyst requirement, but a Salesforce and ServiceMax Consultant/Advisor, who can do state-of-the-art Solution Design in Salesforce and ServiceMax.
1. As a ServiceMax and SFDC Consultant, the person should have driven or played an integral role in a minimum of 4-5 different ServiceMax and Salesforce.com implementations, of not less than 6 months each.
2. Total IT industry experience of atleast 15 years, with atleast 10 of those in Salesforce.com and ServiceMax. Projects experience with specific reference to CRM Roadmap planning and ServiceMax/Salesforce/Force.com Implementation/Architectural oversight will be necessary.
3. Knowledge of ServiceMax and Salesforce
4. Apex/Visualforce knowledge will be nice to have, but not mandatory, as long as the person has very good experience in doing Solution Design/Technical Design.
5. Ability to capture requirements from business users – requirements may pertain to implementation of ServiceMax/SFDC Service/Sales Cloud/Chatter, or may pertain to development of pure-play Custom-applications on the Force.com platform.
6. Knowledge of Requirements Analysis and Management processes: Very strong hands-on experience and high degree of comfort in preparing Requirement artifacts like BRD, SRS (Functional requirements), Gap analysis documents/Use-cases, and Solution Design documentation.
7. Important! -- Very good Experience in Designing solutions in ServiceMax/SFDC/Force.com based on a BRD, and churning out a Solution Design / Technical Design Document.
8. Experience in interacting with Business teams and Users across different geographies, and in running end-to-end Requirements-gathering and Design-brainstorming sessions.
9. Also need to be able to build prototype configurations in ServiceMax/SFDC/Force.com/CHATTER as part of Design phase.
10. Good communication and analytical skills are a Must – the person should be able to grasp user requirements quickly, and also be able to present information to users effectively during design / prototype reviews / JAD sessions.
11. Experience in Onsite-Offshore coordination: Coordinate with Development/Configuration and Testing teams during build and deployment phases of the project. Also, will need to liaison between IT and business teams to help clarify questions and requirements.
12. Late-evening and/or early-morning calls with Offshore development/configuration/testing teams will be part of the Project in the long-run.
13. This is a position for an experienced Consultant, and the person will not only interact with different Business and IT teams on a day-to-day basis, but will also be the key person responsible for winning the confidence of the main Project Sponsor (VP/Executive Director level) as well as the Enterprise Architecture team at the client-site.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
The Platinum Team!
Platinum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 2006 - 2015. Platinum ESOL, Inc. All rights reserved.
Apply by creating/using account