Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position is for a TALENT SOURCER
PAY RATE: $25.00/HR
6 month contracts with the specific responsibility to support our Driver Hiring Initiative and Military Recruiting Program.
Talent Sourcer needs to be a veteran with a Military ID (Reserve, Guard or retired). This allows for access to military bases without going thru the visitors centers.
In addition, the Talent Sourcer will be the face of Airgas and first contact with candidates at various events, so they will need to be polished and have the ability to understand and decipher military occupation skills/codes and sell qualified candidates on the opportunity. They will be on the road most of the time however, they will also be searching thru data bases for talent.
The Talent Sourcer will employ a variety of tactics to locate/engage top talent and build recruiting pipelines for the Merchant Gases Division. This position will work closely with the Sr. TA Manager, Recruiters and Hiring Managers across the division to achieve our hiring goals. This is a 6- month contract role which has the potential to be extended and/or converted to a permanent position.
• Understand hiring needs and implement established sourcing strategy by attending job fairs, on and off-base military recruiting/hiring events in key locations to identify targeted talent
• Source for new candidates through a variety or search methods (social media, resume database, job boards, networking, employee referrals, internet searches etc.) and build ongoing pipelines of talent
• Educate, excite and sell candidates on our company, our values and the career opportunity
• Engage, pre-screen, phone screen qualified candidates and route them to assigned recruiter
• Keep candidates continually informed and engaged with quality communications throughout the hiring process
• Keep track of candidate data and provide daily updates to management team
• Provide world-class customer service throughout the sourcing/recruiting process
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• (2) years of prior candidate sourcing experience; employing a variety or search methods (social media, resume database, job boards, networking, employee referrals, internet searches etc.) and building pipelines of talent
• Prior experience with recruiting Veterans, transitioning military and/or members of the National Guard and Reserve Forces
• Ability to decipher military occupational skills/codes (MOS/MOC)
• Ability to proactively network and establish relationships with candidates
• Ability to rigorously prioritize and multitask and an eagerness to roll up your sleeves and contribute to all parts of the recruiting process
• Detailed oriented with the ability to work in a fast-paced metric-driven environment
• Applicants should demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication in English to collaborate with various levels of management
• Ability to quickly access military installations preferred
• BA/BS Degree preferred
• Extensive Travel is Required (60% of work time)
• Working knowledge of Taleo Applicant Tracking System preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Always act with a high-level of professionalism, personal integrity and transparency
• Superior interpersonal and demonstrated facilitation skills, including the ability to motivate and influence others, build effective interpersonal relationships, and be able to foster and contribute to a positive and productive team environment
• Creative and innovative, demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in work style to better respond to multiple requests/tasks and handle sudden changes in priorities
• Demonstrate excellent judgment
• Able to make timely decisions and manage multiple tasks and prioritize/delegate work effectively
• Able to communicate with project stakeholders effectively
Apply by creating/using account