Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
SEARCH Group Partners, a premier recruiting firm, is looking for an experienced Accounting Manager for one of our clients located in the grater Salt Lake City area.
We are looking for top rated accounting professionals who have public accounting backgrounds and who have worked in Accounting operations at a fast paced, public company.
This role is for an Accounting Manager on our new Shared Services Accounting team. As with all of our accounting roles, this position is responsible for contributing to the financial reporting, internal control, system development and global consolidation of one of the world's most exciting companies.
This role will provide exposure to a wide range of business activities including electric car manufacturing, solar manufacturing, real estate construction, leasing transactions, international accounting in various countries and systems development.
A successful candidate will have had a minimum of 6 years experience and will have been consistently rated at the top of their peer group in their firm's or company's performance review process. We are looking for those people who can deliver results and who find ways to raise the bar every day. The successful candidate is technically strong, relentlessly drives out inefficiencies in everything they do, is innovative and can communicate complex accounting topics, simply. The successful candidate will also be highly organized, have an ability to manage projects within set deadlines, the ability to meet month end close deadlines, and ensure the smooth operation of the Accounting team.
· Manage the completion of the consolidated month end close process ensuring that all deadlines and cutoffs are adhered to.
Here are a few things you'll likely find yourself doing in this role...
· Ensure timely and accurate recording of financial transactions in accordance with GAAP and company policies.
· Lead corporate accounting services operation, including managing accounting functions related to debt, prepaids, accruals, deferred expenses, intangibles and other assets and liabilities.
· Manage completion of journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and flux analysis.
· Lead team and department in continuing efforts to accelerate the close process, automation projects and process improvement initiatives.
· Work cross-functionally with other groups to foresee potential accounting issues and recommend practical solutions associated with business transactions.
· Assist in the preparation and review of corporate accounting policies and procedures.
· Participate in discussions with business teams to assess the financial accounting treatment of new, emerging, or changing business activities in the US and internationally.
· Responsible for SOX compliance; ensure that all internal controls, as related to assigned functions, are consistently implemented and followed.
· Assist with special projects as needed.
Here's what you need to have...
About SEARCH Group Partners:
SGP provides professional talent acquisition and consulting services. The services we offer include temporary, temporary-to-hire, permanent placement, executive search, consulting, interim management transitions, on-site solutions, outsourcing, talent development and human resources. SGP believes in and understands the importance of investing time into both our clients and candidates. We know what it takes to forge successful, professional, long-lasting relationships and partnerships. We represent an exclusive network of professionals and take the time to get to know every one of our clients and candidates personally.
At SEARCH Group Partners, we celebrate and support diversity and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action employer. In order to comply with federal regulations, we maintain records of the race and gender of applicants. For this reason and this reason only, we ask that you indicate your gender, race and ethnicity. If you do choose to answer these questions, this information will not affect your being considered for employment opportunities for which you are qualified.
Apply by creating/using account