Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Primary purpose and function of this position:
This Order to Cash and Reporting Project Manager position will be the primary leader and point of contact with complete ownership and responsibility, for the assigned tasks including, management of Reporting requirements sessions for Order to Cash and Accounts Receivables. The expectation of this role will be to work closely with the business Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts as well as other business areas within the Commercial and Finance organizations to support all assigned project related activities. The Project Manager will ensure all project deliverables are completed on time and comply with established project methodologies and SAP best practices. In addition, this role will help to lead the Track in testing and data migration activities and training
Major Duties and Responsibilities
• Work closely with Track Lead on management of Reporting requirements sessions for Order to Cash and Accounts Receivables,
• Partner with Business and BI management on BI training schedules and target audience.
• Partner with Business and BI management on UAT schedules and UAT script creation,
• Manage accuracy and completion of project deliverables and provide oversight for assigned business processes.
• Responsible for adhering to master data compliance and quality standards.
• Lead data migration, cleansing and mapping activities for Track.
• Lead all assigned team meetings, document meeting minutes and action items.
• Thorough understanding of the overall project timelines and align on cascade deliverables and milestones.
• Work closely with with other Track Partners within the Order to Cash track as well as the cross-funcitonal Track Partners.
• Understand interdependencies and ensure integration with other E2E tracks as well as the interdependent projects (Vistex, Revitas Flex, and PriceRight)
Education and Knowledge Requirements
• Bachelor's Degree in Financial Accountng and/or a related field. Master's Degree preferred.
• Must have 5+ years experience in the pharmaceutical industry preferred.
• Must have 8+ years experience in SAP, Commercial and Finance Accounts Receivable, Project Management.
• Experience in complex SAP environments supporting multiple components (SD, FI/CO), preferred.
• Must have prior experience on project teams supporting ERP system (SAP) imlementations, configuration and enhancements.
• Proven experience working with the following SAP modules: SD, FI/CO and HANA.
• Experience with other tools are beneficial: Solution Manager, Aris, Client Quality Center Application Lifecycle Management (Client ALM), Vistex, and Revitas Flex (CARS).
• Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, effectively and simultaneously.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with strong organizational and time management skills.
Skillset and Capabilities
Requires blend of business process, SAP functional knowledge and understanding of technical processes and project tools:
• Must have experience working in a global environment
• Must be able to work independently with minimal direction and supervision
• Must be able to interact and communicate with senior level management
• Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Team player with excellent leadership skills
• Shown success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
This job requires domestic travel up to 25% of the time.
Fluent English – reading, writing, and speaking
Apply by creating/using an account