Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Early Talent Program Coordinator is aligned to Client.
This position reports directly to the Early Talent Program Manager. Overall, the incumbent will be responsible for the coordination support of Client's well known talent development programs. The position will also provide staffing coordination support for all program openings to include interview scheduling and offer letter support. The position is primarily based in Deerfield, IL. However, frequent travel to other Northern Illinois Client locations maybe required.
Job Duties and Tasks
• Responsible for the management of all administrative aspects of the Development Programs to deliver on Program objectives and long-range strategies.
• Standard administrative duties such as: filing/organizing; processing paperwork for the department (invoices, assignment letters, expense reports, etc); administrative point of contact for employees in the development programs; managing inventories for supplies and recruiting materials; schedule meetings and track acceptances/declines
• Maintain Talent Management program support materials, SharePoint, websites, user guides, etc.
• Take ownership of coordinating events/managing logistics (reserving rooms, ordering food, pulling together materials, coordinating travel arrangements with candidates, etc)
• Schedules, coordinates and maintains master schedule for training programs, course, space and facilities
• Provide administrative support for training programs (send training invites and communications, assemble course materials, track attendance and evaluations, book rooms, audio/visual reservations, food orders, coordinate printing and assembly of training materials, etc.)
• May also conduct basic training sessions, such as employee orientation.
• Tracks participation, evaluations and reports out those results
• Support all staffing activities using Taleo (legacy) and/or Workday (current), scheduling onsite interviews, participating in college recruiting visits, update candidate status, send communications to candidates, orientations, and other meetings.
• Supports program owners in data analysis activities, maintaining metrics and reporting.
• Responsible for providing a smooth on-boarding for new employees by providing offer letter, benefit information and other pertinent information.
• The incumbent will perform other duties assigned.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• HS diploma required, some college coursework desired. Strongly preferred, Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Education or country equivalent is ideal.
• Experience in and understanding of Human Resources function highly desired.
• Client experience would be ideal.
• Experience using an applicant tracking system highly desired (Taleo and/or Workday).
• Proficient in following software packages: Outlook/calendar, Word, Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint.
• Proficient with the Internet and Client Intranet.
• Requires excellent communication, consulting, customer service, problem-solving and analysis skills to work with key internal and external business partners.
• Must have the ability to prioritize multiple projects/workflow and manage time efficiently in order to meet established timelines.
• Must be able to complete tasks with minimal direction and minimal follow up.
• Must be flexible and adaptable to changing schedules and priorities.
• Must be able to successfully communicate and work well with employees at all levels of the organization and cross-functionally.
• Must possess a professional demeanor at all times and work well with team members in other departments and functions of the organization.
Interview Platform: onsite
Apply by creating/using an account