Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Provide master data and project coordination support for the Core Devices and Pain Management Health Care business sectors. The position has responsibility for all Core Devices and Pain Management products and planning master data contained within the R3 and APO systems. The position will also provide reporting and analytics support for the Core Devices and Pain Management Product Supply team.
1. Manage material creation/activation in SAP, including BOM's, recipes, material creation requests (raw material, sub-assemblies, and finished goods). Ensure that all elements of master data are accurate and meet defined standards and lead to effective SAP and APO functionality.
2. Support the reporting needs of the Health Care sector by providing data gathering and analytics support. Ensure that reporting is accurate, timely, and provides user flexibility and visibility.
3. Provide troubleshooting and problem solving support for functional areas which rely upon master data for proper functioning of the SAP system - ie customer service, product costing, planning, regulatory, etc.
4. Identify and pursue opportunities to improve the accuracy and effectiveness of master data, reporting, and analytics.
5. Support business integration activities through collection, analysis, and preparation of master data in order to support a timely startup of accurate master data for the new business.
6. Communicate fully with superiors, subordinates, and other team members in a manner that is timely, complete, concise and responsive.
7. Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results.
8. Actively seek and positively respond to performance and personal development feedback. Initiate and engage in activities to enhance personal functional effectiveness and to realize full career potential.
9. Represent the Healthcare Product Supply organization on portfolio project teams with ownership of the product roll-over process. Provide strategic input relative to supply chain impacts at the earliest stages of project planning
10. Lead supply chain improvement initiatives by coordinating with cross-functional implementation teams
A Bachelor's degree in business, engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent working experience in master data of 3-6 years. Must be a strong, technically capable user of spreadsheet and database applications, and possess a systems aptitude with the ability to understand detailed system operations. SAP master data experience is preferred, but not required. The incumbent must also be a self-starter and have ability to manage multiple priorities all at once.
Additional Job Details:Planning Specialist Avanos has an interesting opportunity for energetic, talented and dedicated person who is looking to get into Medical Device Supply Chain. This position would work closely with different functional groups in product supply in the rebranding initiatives of the company. This position is responsible for conducting analytics and managing planning systems specific to the successful execution of Avanos rebranding project to support business objectives and business plans. o Receive directions from Planning Specialists to execute versioning (gATP) updates per rollover needs. Must assure correct versions, ranks and country/region rules are set up as needed respecting licensing/Regulatory approvals. o Collaborate with master data team member for mass uploads o Make changes in the system on the daily basis activities that require updating the versioning o Run audit report for versioning and manage the data according to the audit results o Redeploy the inventory based on the safety stock levels and orders o Provide support to PS for running Location Safety Stock (LSS) calculations. Execute changes in LSS and maintain the system with right quantities o Execute change of the code status and monitor inventory to make the changes in the status. o Clean and Maintain Master data information o Support code rollover in demand planning domain o Maintain forecast roll out dates in planning system for specified business category in order to minimize exposure to obsolete finished goods and raw materials. o Collaborate with Deployment Analyst to set forecast splits and sourcing strategy for new product launches. o Support customer service objectives and working capital objectives. o Leads communication and resolution of service issues with cross functional team for specified category. o Demonstrate a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based approach in the level of service provided. o Contribute to an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to improve both their individual and team contributions to achieve desired business results. o Communicate fully with superiors and other team members in a manner that is timely, complete, concise and responsive. o Participate in rebranding activities Rollover management P&LE management Versioning management Qualifications: o Bachelor's Degree related to Supply Chain or equivalent supply chain experience required (1-4 years). o Excellent Analytical and Communication skills o Knowledge of Excel (vlookup, basic charting, arithmetic formulae, etc.) o Project Management experience preferred o Forecasting experience preferred o Production planning experience preferred
Apply by creating/using an account