Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description/Comment:• Assessment of Members:
• Through the use of clinical tools and information/data review, conducts comprehensive assessments of referred member’s needs/eligibility and determines approach to case resolution and/or meeting needs by evaluating member’s benefit plan and available internal and external programs/services.- Applies clinical judgment to the incorporation of strategies designed to reduce risk factors and address complex clinical indicators which impact care planning and resolution of member issues.
- Using advanced clinical skills, performs crisis intervention with members experiencing a behavioral health or medical crisis and refers them to the appropriate clinical providers for thorough assessment and treatment, as clinically indicated. Provides crisis follow up to members to help ensure they are receiving the appropriate treatment/services.
• Enhancement of Medical Appropriateness and Quality of Care:- Application and/or interpretation of applicable criteria and clinical guidelines, standardized case management plans, policies, procedures, and regulatory standards while assessing benefits and/or member’s needs to ensure appropriate administration of benefits
- Using holistic approach consults with supervisors, Medical Directors and/or other programs to overcome barriers to meeting goals and objectives; presents cases at case conferences to obtain multidisciplinary view in order to achieve optimal outcomes
- Identifies and escalates quality of care issues through established channels
-Ability to speak to medical and behavioral health professionals to influence appropriate member care.
- Utilizes influencing/motivational interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and promotes lifestyle/
behavior changes to achieve optimum level of health
-Provides coaching, information and support to empower the member to make ongoing independent medical and/or healthy lifestyle choices.
-Helps member actively and knowledgably participate with their provider in healthcare decision-making 1
-Analyzes all utilization, self-report and clinical data available to consolidate information and begin to identify comprehensive member needs.
• Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation of Care:-In collaboration with the member and their care team develops and monitors established plans of care to meet the member’s goals
-Utilizes case management and quality management processes in compliance with regulatory and accreditation guidelines and company policies and procedures.
Additional Job Details:Background/Experience Desired • 3-5 years of direct clinical practice experience post masters degree, e.g., hospital setting or alternative care setting such as ambulatory care or outpatient clinic/facility • Case management and discharge planning experience preferred • Managed care/utilization review experience preferred • Crisis intervention skills preferred Education and Certification Requirements • Licensed independent Behavioral Health clinician in state of service. • Minimum of a Master's degree in Behavioral/Mental health or Human Service/Health Services (as applicable to hiring program) or Registered Nurse with Behavioral Health experience/background. 1. The candidate must be self-motivated and independent 2. This position will be based out of the Chicago office location. 3. This position is appropriate for RN, LCPC, or LCSW.
Apply by creating/using an account