Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Manager Third Party Business Process (Fulfillment, Forward/Reverse Logistics, Payables)
HRIS Title: Manager
Department: 2025 – Handset Procurement
Business Unit: SCM
Reports To: Director, SCM
Location: Smyrna, TN
The Manager Third Party Business Processes will be accountable for leading the strategy, implementation and optimization of critical end-to-end (E2E) processes within our third-party Supply Chain partners. This position ensures the process strategy, design and execution aligns with SCM, Product and Client goals and objectives. Key business processes include, but are not limited to, supplier performance on all KPIs/SLAs, Inventory Management, Accounting Management, Systems Management, Operations Management, Monthly Scorecards, Quarterly Business Reviews, New Product Introduction and New Client or Program Launches. Additionally, the Business Process Manager will partner with functional and process owners to identify and continually improve business processes and drive change within the supplier, the ESC Supply Chain and other Client teams as appropriate. This individual must have a successful track record of managing third party partners, business processes, coordinating cross-functional efforts, monitoring results and providing intervention as appropriate. This position will require some travel.
• Develop, Launch and/or Optimize processes throughout the Supply Chain.
• Train and hold accountable internal and external stakeholders that all processes are followed as designed.
• Conduct quarterly operational meetings with regular and reoccurring cadence to be defined.
• Understand individual client requirements, communicating to team as change requests.
• Provide updates to SOP documentation and ensure supplier conformance to requirements.
• Review and identify process failures to determine root causes and drive corrective actions.
• Review and identify other opportunities that positively influence key metrics, initiatives and other objectives.
• Collect information, build project plans and act as a liaison for various internal and external stakeholders.
• Conduct process improvement meetings between Supplier and other Client departments to identify gaps, weaknesses, redundancies and other inefficiencies that enable better communication and direction.
• Work with internal and external teams on cross-functional Company projects to ensure the effective and timely completion of process changes or implementation.
• Develop, manage and or/ support pilots to validate theories for improved performance to meet one or more objectives. Pilots will range in complexity.
• On a rotational schedule, perform supplier operational audits focusing upon areas determined by team consensus while documenting Supplier Visit and Operational Results.
• Other SCM business needs as defined.
Knowledge/Skill Requirements/Professional Competencies:
• Minimum 5 years of related supply chain experience, preferably in Supplier Relationship and Operations Mgmt.
• BA or BS in Business or other related field. Master's degree preferred.
• Six Sigma or other industry leading business and process improvement/management certifications preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills including presentations, analytics and organizational.
• Able to influence at multiple levels of the organization.
• Proven self-starter; Proactive; Creative thinker.
• Ability to identify opportunities and start/complete objectives without direct manager intervention/supervision.
• Technically proficient with various business software programs (i.e. Visio, PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.).
• Ability to research and develop a clear understanding of all processes and procedures related to Supplier Mgmt.
• Ability to observe, question, and document processes, possible issues, etc. utilizing a number of skills
• Successful track record of working through barriers and delivering results
• Ability to build/maintain relationships and partner effectively across diverse internal and external organizations
• Motivated change agent with the ability to collaborate across all levels.
• Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into practice.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong change management and facilitation skills.
• Demonstrated aptitude towards high standards for quality and performance
Apply by creating/using an account