Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Minimum Education level: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Science, Engineering (or other related field)
Minimum Years of Experience: 5+ years' experience in Global Program Management
% Travel Time: 20
Required Language Proficiency: English
Licenses or Certifications: Six Sigma certification strongly preferred
PMP Certification (or other recognized project management curriculum) preferred
PROGRAM MANAGER - TITLE
1. QA Manufacturing experience needed
2. Data analytics background required
3. PM oversee project managers – informal dotted line
4. Candidates need experience with cost of quality – done different types of projects in this space
6. PMP/Six Sigma – not a MUST, but preferred, project management knowledge is a plus
7. International travel – up to 20%
8. Has to have manufacturing background, but doesn't need Client/beauty (Not an IT Program Manager, she does NOT want those resumes)
9. NYC preferred, Melville is Ok too- GM building
10. Interview process ? starting with phone then top 2-3 candidates for in person with head of department
12. 1 year duration, potential for extension or transition to FT
Additional Job Specifications (e.g., physical demands, working conditions, equipment/machinery, specific skills, etc.):
• Strong experience as a project manager of a large and complex project.
• Broad knowledge of project and program management methodologies.
• Experience defining and implementing Cost of Quality projects / programs.
• Strong knowledge of analytics.
• Ability to interact positively with a diverse group of individuals.
• Strong leadership and managerial skills with appropriate experience.
• Strong knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
• Ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
• Experience managing 3rd party vendors, including engineering, construction, systems integration
• Consultative skills, such as workshop facilitation
• Strong change management and negotiation skills with ability to work within a matrix-run organization
Job Description :
• Responsible for the daily management through the life cycle of the program.
• Defines the program governance (controls such as processes, procedures, reporting, etc.) to manage the program.
• Plans the overall program and monitor progress to make sure that milestones are being met across the various projects and programs.
• Manages the program budget.
• Manages program risks and issues, and takes corrective measures.
• Coordinates the projects and interdependencies between the various projects and programs in the program.
• Manages and uses resources across the various projects and programs in the program.
• Manages stakeholders who are involved in the projects and programs in the program, and related communications and presentations to Executives.
• Makes sure deliverables are aligned across the projects and programs in the program.
• Manages program documentation
Thinks Strategically: Takes a broad view of the business, industry, and consumer environment to anticipate
and plan for the future. Identifies the focus and defines where to play, how to win and what capabilities and
management systems are required.
Aligns and Engages the Team in the Vision: Provides clarity to each team member on their role in achieving
the vision, strategy, and goals.
Embraces and Initiates Change: Distinguishes what to preserve and what to change. Has the courage to
initiate and lead the changes that drive success.
Develops Talent and Capabilities: Identifies and cultivates essential skills and attributes to maximize
individual contribution and engagement.
Energizes and Enables Others: Ignites passion and releases potential to drive success.
Builds Collaborative Relationships: Builds relationships based on trust and respect. Promotes the inclusion
of diverse knowledge, skills, and experiences to achieve results.
Demonstrates Learning Agility: Ability to anticipate change, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly
mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands.
Drives Creativity and Innovation: Focuses on areas of highest potential. Creates newness or connects
knowledge in new ways to create the unexpected. Ensures that the creativity and innovation pipeline
are aligned to achieve strategy and goals.
Strives for Excellence in Execution: Proactively seeks ways to improve personal and organizational
effectiveness to meet current and future business needs. Learns equally from successes and failures.
Apply by creating/using an account