Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
The Procurement Analyst principal role is to become a sourcing expert. They will support Procurement Directors, E.D.'s and V.P.'s in managing risk mitigation work, supplier onboarding work and/or resourcing projects globally to insure timely delivery of materials to support raw material and fragrance sourcing.
They will translate information into system documents (i.e. Contracts, supplier agreements, MPA's etc); and run reports to analyze compliance levels, cost reduction strategy effectiveness and other issues. They must validate and trouble shoot data; as well as resolve issues with alternate sourcing, Costing, Finance, and other Supply Chain groups. The Procurement Analyst will represent procurement in resolution of issues within Supply Chain Materials Management, GBSC, R&D and Finance.
• The Procurement Analyst must possess strong analytical and interpersonal skills and be able to manage activities across multiple projects.
• The candidate must be well organized, have the ability to work independently, be able to plan and make decisions quickly, and solve problems based on factual information and innovative solutions. The Procurement Analyst will manage pricing that directly affect Cost of Goods. They must be a quick learner and comfortable and savvy with basic systems. SAP experience is critical.
• Develop strong relationships and communications with all levels of ELC and Supplier community to drive GSR strategic initiatives.
• Collaborate with Procurement Commodity and brand Leads and other analysts for optimal results and growth within the Procurement Organization.
• Action to resolution the 'To Do' lists from SAP
• Independently create contracts for materials that meet contract pricing criteria.
• Strong analytics are needed to analyze contracts that exist yet remain on the SAP 'To Do' list. Planning is unable to place Po's and the suppliers are unable to manufacture components or fill products until there is a fully approved and functional outline agreement (contract). SAP nuances/shortfalls often create roadblocks that the Procurement Analyst must intellectually work through to resolve and allow the contract to be fully released and actionable.
• The Procurement Analyst must research SAP for necessary completeness with respect to contract approval status, source list, valid PIR, incorrectly firmed purchasing requisitions, and/or demand set up in the incorrect plant.
• The Procurement Analyst is responsible for managing accuracy of price that directly impacts Cost of Goods. Errors can create (PPV) Purchase Price Variances. Incorrect costs provided to marketing, can result in an incorrect price for the final product(s).
• Partner with Procurement Leads on high priority projects.
• Independently run SAP reports, execute pivot tables to detail data results for internal/external meetings.
• Communicate to the Vendor Master Data Stewards supplier information/master data issues requiring revisions.
Minimum 2 years of related experience
CPSM certification or Supply Chain experience preferred
Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills required.
Strong Computer Skills in Excel, Word, applications in Project Management systems.
Excellent data management/analysis skills.
SAP experience required.
Ability to present clear and concise information at applicable meetings
Apply by creating/using an account