Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The role of Validation/SDLC lead provides compliance leadership and direction to business and project teams in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)/Computer System Validation (CSV)/Lab Systems/Lab Equipment/Infrastructure Qualification standards and practices. This is accomplished by
• Participating in the delivery of system solutions by documenting SDLC/CSV/Qualification activities.
• Developing validation/qualification/migration/verification strategies for software (including lab), data, mobility, hardware, infrastructure/components and/or business processes prior to release into a live environment per company procedure(s).
• Executing validation/qualification/verification/migration strategies per company procedure(s).
• Providing validation/verification/qualification training to stake holders as necessary.
• Managing relationships with key customers and stake holders to ensure the total validation/verification/qualification solution delivered to the customer meets/exceeds expectations.
• Working with off shore team/testers.
• Ensuring SDLC/CSV/Qualification activities are conducted in a cost effective manner.
• Subject Matter Expert on SDLC/Qualification procedure and able to provide guidance to IT and/or Business.
• Participate on cross functional teams to validate/verify, implement, and maintain regulated (Example: GxP, JSOX etc.) and/or non-regulated systems.
• Lead the validation/verification/qualification strategy by either working with the offshore testers to develop the test strategy or develop the strategy, then obtaining approval from the business and/or IT.
• Work with project team's offshore testers and ensures they develop appropriate test scripts based on the projects User and/or Functional requirements.
• Ensure the project testing timeline is met per specified agreement and/or scope change.
• Understands the various testing activities: Unit, System, Component, User Acceptance, Performance, Integration and Regression.
• Thoroughly understands the difference between Positive versus Negative Testing.
• Support testing in either an IT or Business area, ensuring compliance with all company and departmental policies, procedures and standards
Analyze test results and ensure requirement objectives and documentation standards have been met.
Insure all SDLC deliverables are completed and have stored appropriately
• Leads resolution efforts when issues are identified and escalate appropriately.
• Actively share emerging industry standards/trends with customers and peers within area of responsibility
• Support the response and remediation of corrective actions and internal audits
• Cultivate and maintain contact with key customers, including IT and/or Business; working closely with vendors to complete required tasks
• Proactively identify and assist in prioritizing opportunities to streamline testing and/or quality but still stay compliant
• Minimum 5 years experience in SDLC/CSV/Qualification Lead roles on software development or IT-related projects.
• Participation and/or completion in Testing certification programs (Six Sigma, CQSA (Certified Software Quality Analyst), CSTE (Certified Software Tester) or CSTP (Certified Software Test Professional)).
Technology and Microsoft knowledge and expertise.
• Customer and service orientation to support interaction with team resources and clients.
• Performance and productivity oriented to drive quality testing outcomes and results within DB Testing practice.
• Previous program and project management experience.
• Proven experience with IT Risk Management and Control policies and procedures.
• Previous experience working effectively in globally diverse teams and matrix organizations.
• Demonstrated ability to cooperate with a variety of people and achieve results.
Apply by creating/using an account