Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position will analyze, evaluate and design/redesign business, IT or operational processes using scientific approaches such as Critical Thinking, Lean Management, ITIL, Design Thinking and structured systems analysis and design. Provide coaching and mentoring to more junior staff. Work with a variety of development roles to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented. Is highly collaborative and comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings. Have strong analytical skills and a relentless determination to do what is right for customers. Good at multi-tasking, juggling competing priorities, and organizing oneself. Deep understanding of the business/technical domain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working knowledge of Medicare Part D processes, structures, and systems.
- Lead design, planning, and implementation of requirements to satisfy business needs.
- Authority on best practices of requirements gathering, system configuration and defining/execution of acceptance criteria.
- Work with the technical teams and the business/product owner to ensure efficiency, smooth and successful implementation.
- Coach and mentor junior staff in requirements documentation, systems configuration, defining/execution of acceptance criteria and establishing, tracking, measuring and refining metrics.
- Improve product feature offerings by providing feedback to internal cross-functional teams including IT Project Manager, Business/Product owner and Software Engineering.
- Identify, drive, and optimize technical and business process flows for existing and new opportunities.
- Partner with teams to define systems improvement focusing on scale, efficiency, and automation.
- Work with internal business groups to acquire a deep understanding of their processes and operations.
- Strong organizational skills, tracking multiple test executions simultaneously and be able to synthesize the results.
- Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel while delivering high quality results.
- Works/Collaborates with Software Engineers to understand features and technical implementation and ensure highest quality product delivery.
- Drive the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
In a Nutshell
If working with modern technology and Agile processes excites you, and you want to push the boundaries of your knowledge, all while working in a fun, quick moving, transformational environment, then submit a resume. If you meet our preferred requirements, we’re interested. Being the right person for the team is more important than having exactly the right skills.
**Must have MED D experience in addition to the job posting information**
On site position in Glen Allen, VA.
Preferred Knowledge, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Development of test strategy for individual projects and across the team.
- Ownership of testing for individual products/projects (functional & non-functional) including:
- Development and Implementation of Test Plans.
- Creation of automated test scripts.
- Ensure Test coverage and status reporting.
- Report on testing progress and strategy and provide interpretation and insight on progress to inform management to take decisions.
- Report Test Summary reports for final QA sign off.
- Coordination of testing activities of yourself and others.
- Mentoring of team members.
- Working within Agile development teams with a BDD approach and supporting the developers and BSA's to quality assure developments early (prevention over inspection).
- Utilize development skills, data manipulation skills and scripting skills to engineer technical and repeatable tests.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven record on meeting project deadlines and goals.
- Organized, detail oriented, and a team player.
- Must be a self-starter/self-directed member of the team.
- Analyze current architecture and test platforms to formulate a vision for growth and expansion.
- Perform detailed test designs using sound software test engineering principals in the context of test automation platforms and integration across distributed systems.
Apply by creating/using an account