Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Global Learning Analyst
The Global Learning team, part of Talent Development at Pharmaceutical, is looking for someone who is excited about the possibility of influencing 130,000 people in the company and discovering new solutions in the ways we deliver our global learning and other Talent Development programs. You will be influencing and shaping the way we communicate with the Pharmaceutical enterprise to build awareness of – and engagement with – our programming around the globe. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Pharmaceutical is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
If you think you can develop and execute plans to raise the profile of Pharmaceutical Enterprise leadership programs, as well as support development of leadership capabilities and professional skills for Pharmaceutical leaders leveraging cutting edge communications techniques, then we want to hear from you!
As a Global Learning Analyst, a typical day might include the following:
• Developing and implementing ways to market and communicate specific offerings to audiences most likely to be interested
• Creating new approaches that will raise the profile of our learning portfolio with varied stakeholders across Pharmaceutical
• Collaborating with internal and external subject matter experts, business partners and vendors to identify new opportunities for sharing content, tools and learning solutions with leaders across Pharmaceutical to close specific skill gaps.
• Rethinking the way we deliver our talent development agenda for sectors and regions by consulting with Talent Management and HR Business Partners on the learning and development of our employees.
• Supporting additional initiatives across the Global Learning and Talent Development groups
This job might be for you if you:
• You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and find creative solution. You don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it.
• You like helping people. You get a kick out of getting people to those aha moments. You are patient, level headed, and cool under pressure.
• You pay attention to the details. As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks.
• You think on your feet. You like learning new things, and can learn quickly.
• You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak eloquently. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you are comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
• You are motivated and driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked. You're going to take ownership of the time you spend with us and truly make a difference.
• You have a strong desire to make an impact in the way others learn.
• Bachelor’s Degree (required), Master’s degree (preferred).
• 0-6 years of professional work experience
• Prior experience working in communications, marketing, or graphic design (strongly preferred)
• Prior experience working in human resources (preferred)
• Strong capability and experience using communications tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, other programs in the Adobe creative suite, and/or audio & video editing software
• The proven ability to think strategically and translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging corporate environment.
• The motivation to learn and constantly improve processes and tools.
• The aptitude to collect data, define problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
• The people skills required to work with world class leaders in this organization.
• Ability to operate as a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers.
• Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
• The ability to work from New Brunswick, NJ full time (40 hours per week)
Apply by creating/using an account