Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Supply Chain Field Business Architect
• Working with business and technology leads to develop and maintain business capability roadmaps, journey maps and other HCD artifacts
• Creating operational and strategic views of the business that facilitate improved decision-making, coordinate diverse initiatives, and accelerate the pace of change
• Coordinate and prioritize business process improvement efforts across the organization
• Provide functional oversight across all business processes & business capability inventory
• Ensure business process alignment across business segments
• Identify capabilities and align experience to objectives, values and KPIs
• Minimum of a BS degree or equivalent experience and at least 5 years of experience in related business, scientific, or technical disciplines
• Experience working in business operations or quality assurance and demonstrated strong business and digital acumen.
• Practical experience implementing business process, governance, and standards
• Expert communication and facilitation skills at a senior leadership level
• Strong conceptual thinker with high-level modeling skills
• The ability to work effectively in ambiguous situations, strong critical thinking skills and the ability to be decisive while working cooperatively with others
• Ability to design and facilitate group and individual sessions, including the collection of data and the ability to analyze and synthesize data captured
• Ability to design and facilitate feedback sessions in a non-leading unbiased manner with the ability to prioritize, gain consensus, and alignment
• Ability to facilitate and partner with business stakeholders to identify business KPIs, ensure alignment of initiative objectives with organizational strategy
• An advanced degree or equivalent experience and at least 10 years of experience in related business or technical disciplines
• Strong understanding of genetics and plant biology
• Proven experience with emerging enterprise technologies that can be applied to global business solutions
• Strong working knowledge and/or experience developing IT based business solutions in a large matrixed organization
• Knowledge of and/or experience with Human Centered Design/Design Thinking principals and methods
• Demonstrate foresight to visualize solutions and anticipate the impact of change
• I maintain digital business capability roadmaps & future prospecting
• I develop and advocate for rich human-centric business platform designs
• I cultivate business capability ideation & lead transformation conversations with specific business functions
• Will work with Internal Business Stakeholders, Product Development Leads, Project Management.
• This role supports new development for the ASP project.
• Creve Coeur – F building.
• Team leadership has been in place for 2+ years but the team continues to grow as business and project resources are added to support sustained work. The team is very collaborative and there will be support in place to on-board this new member.
• While this role is currently only staffed for the current project funding, the intent is to continue this role beyond this project
• Local candidates only.
• No subs.
• Interview process: Phone screen followed by face to face
• BS required.
• No certs required.
• No flexibility in the bill rate.
Apply by creating/using an account