Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES –
List the activities the role requires on a regular basis. Identify the major end result the position is expected to achieve for each of these activities.
· Be the Entrepreneur who envisions a digitally powered product/service, makes the sales pitch, and lead the resources to bring it to life
· Consulting with internal stakeholders to understand technical needs, analyzing solution options and making a recommendation based upon your knowledge and experience
· Gathering and unearthing unmet customer needs through research, data analysis, user experience analysis and testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools.
· Connect data points, research and other insights into a clear articulation of needs and wants (derived from a variety of sources, including survey data, qualitative research, industry analysis and benchmarking, consumer interviews, and internal data including logged and clickstream data) . Drive a clear strategy for prioritization and execution based on these needs and wants, setting clear goals and metrics that can measure the effectiveness of initiatives post-execution, and throughout the lifecycle of a product.
· Develop and drive product strategy for an identified area of focus, taking into consideration business objectives, identified and unarticulated needs, competitive landscape and resource constraints. Work collaboratively with stakeholders to develop this strategy into an achievable roadmap that delivers on business goals.
· Envisioning, articulating and prioritizing a long-term product strategy designed to achieve these goals.
· Clearly communicating strategy and goals to project teams and business leadership, ensuring delivery and strategic alignment against them.
· Lead projects through the definitional stages, working to ensure that we're working to solve the right problem and have clearly articulated problem statements and goals identified. Own accountability for the ultimate execution of the project, working cross-functionally to ensure that the solution that is built delivers against the defined problem and goals.
· Partnering with designers, engineers, and user experience specialists to create a best in class interaction design
· Manage day to day execution of sprints, creation of user stories, scrum meetings, and other project management activities
· Building compelling design interfaces and user stories
· Monitor and report on usage metrics using Google Analytics, app analytic tools, or other analytics tools
· Lead post-launch monitoring of product ROI and stakeholder feedback KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE/COMPETENCIES -What skills and knowledge are required for this job? What type of and how much prior experience is required to do this job?
Experience and Knowledge:
· At least 3-5 years of experience managing an agile product development team
· Strong technical or product expertise, including the ability to analyze business problems effectively and work cross-functionally to prioritize and ultimately drive appropriate and even game-changing solutions. An innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products is a must.
· Deep understanding of building consumer empathy and balancing data with gut to make decisions
· Prior experience owning a technology product
· Track record of success in fast-paced organizations with matrixed reporting environments, using collaborative approaches to drive effective solutions when no direct reporting relationship exists.
· Demonstrated collaboration skills, working across a broad organization including technology, account management, marketing, finance, operations, business development and sales.
· Excellent communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate.
· Familiarity and comfort with data, including the ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals and metrics, and aid in the prioritization of initiatives and features. Strong analytical, ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive action. · Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
· While you may not code yourself, you understand what a full-stack environment is and can work closely with engineers to ensure products are built to spec
· BA required; BS/BA in Engineering, Marketing Tech and Strategy, Technical Product Management a plus
· Experience working on agile development and using the LEAN startup model
· Prior experience working with recipe & meal planning platforms is a nice to have
· Design Thinking
· Product Management
· Digital Transformation
· Digital Acumen
· People Leadership
· Leads focus groups and consumer workshops
· Excellent communication skills
· Design thinking and consumer experience mapping (Nice to have)
· Has an in depth understanding of consumer behavior and product value proposition
Apply by creating/using an account