Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
This position will monitor operate and improve production services and provide end user support.Essential Functions:- Understand key issues that happen within the area that you support and drive for issue resolution.- Guide and coach junior team members as needed.- Improve the production operations for the area your support through automation and better processes.
This is a 90-day/3 month right-to-hire
The successful candidate will be expected to participate in an On-call rotation after they convert to an FTE.
The below are some example skillsets that a successful candidate should have; this should not be considered a comprehensive or exhaustive list.
· Candidates need to be personable and able to relay technical information to non-technical people
· Candidates should be able to learn quickly and be able to retain what they learned
· Candidates need to be knowledgeable with Windows 7 and Windows 10 with Mac OS X being a nice-to-have
· Candidates need to have advanced hardware troubleshooting skills, including supporting software such as device drivers (A+ Certification is preferred but not required)
· Need to have advanced software troubleshooting skills covering the Windows operating system and common applications (MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
· Candidates will at times be tasked with managing a project; Projects may include anything from training room reconfigurations, managing deployment of new software to a target audience, coordinating a large physical move, etc.
· Should be familiar with ticketing systems such as ServiceNow and the concept of SLA’s. Along with this, they need to possess a sense of urgency and understand that each ticket represents an issue preventing the customer from being as productive as possible
· Candidates should understand the value of documentation and be able to create documentation that is usable by a range of audiences
· Candidates should have a base understanding of how issues on the network or with a server will impact the customer experience at the desktop
· Should understand the role of DHCP, DNS, Routers, Gateways, etc. but there is no expectation that they have experience with the design, installation or configuration
· Experience imaging workstations and preparing them for deployment to customers
· Candidates should have a good working “day-to-day” knowledge of Active Directory including user setup/management, group management, etc. and have an understanding of advanced Active Directory capabilities such as Group Policy
· Candidates should be comfortable supporting remote users via telephone
· Preference will be given to candidates that have experience writing/modifying scripts written in VBScript or PowerShell
· Preference will be given to candidates that have knowledge/experience with asset and configuration management systems (e.g. Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM))
Minimum Requirements: Education: HS/GED.Experience: 1-3 years. Job Specific: Desktop Administrator. An equivalent combination of experience and education is acceptable. Education and/or experiences may run concurrent. Computer Skills: Expertise in supporting Windows7 and remote offices. Licenses, Certifications, etc.: A+, MCP.
Preferred Qualifications: Education: BA/BS Computer Science.Experience: 3-5 years.Knowledge, Skills, Abilities: MS Office suite, Windows 7, Imaging PCs and Laptops. Experience working in a multiple server environment, Management of Helpdesk ticket tracking applications. Experience supporting remote offices. Effectively manage multiple tasks (or projects) timely and efficiently with minimal guidance.
- Must be a quick learner
- Motivated and self directed
- Understands concepts of the workplace appropriateness/professionalism
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, 1 hour lunch
Apply by creating/using an account