Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Educates member during outreach process about the In-Transition Program. Enrolls member into the program and conducts initial assessment with members utilizing motivational interviewing techniques to assist and guide member through assessment process. Identifies immediate needs and provides necessary resources during initial assessment. Assigns member to coach established by the member. Participates in quality improvement projects to support coaching program. Manages a caseload of members as assigned. May be assigned additional special responsibilities commensurate with experience. Will be expected to coach and mentor less experienced consultants.
· Conducts initial interview with members through use of motivational interviewing to identify targeted area of focus and develop action plan to improve overall functioning of impairments related to targeted area. Provides outreach to identified members through various resources, inbound and outbound engagement of member explaining program overview, benefits and enrollment into the coaching program. Establishes immediate needs and assists with referrals and resources as needed until ongoing coaching begins. Schedules initial coaching session with identified clinical coach.
· Establishes rapport, educates on program and completes enrollment process. Documents activities in clinical system for accuracy of record keeping and reporting for customer needs. Works with member to develop initial plan of action to include specific areas of change, using UBPAP identified goals and motivational interviewing to engage member during the initial needs assessment process and enrollment process. Provides relevant community resources to support goal plan or resource materials to assist in meeting objectives.
· Provides information to members and providers regarding mental health and substance abuse benefits, community treatment resources, mental health managed care programs, VA and Tricare resources and services and Client Health Services policies and procedures, and criteria.
· Interacts with company supervisory staff to discuss concerns regarding specific cases.
· Participates in quality improvement activities, including data collection, tracking, and analysis.
· Leads or participates in activities as requested that help improve Center of Excellence performance, excellence and culture. Supports team members and participates in team activities to help build a high-performance team. Demonstrates flexibility in areas such as job duties and schedule in order to aid in better serving its members and help the company achieve its business and operational goals. Assists in efforts to continuously improve by assuming responsibility for identifying and bringing to the attention of responsible entities operations problems and/or inefficiencies.
Maintains an active work load in accordance with coaching performance standards. Works with community agencies as appropriate. Collaborates with referral sources. Assists network by identifying gaps in the network and quality providers. Advocates for the member to ensure treatment needs are met. Interacts with providers in a professional, respectful manner that facilitates the treatment process.
- They must have a Master's degree in a behavioral health related field and also have their MO licensure (either LCSW or LPC).
- 3-years of post-licensure experience in the area of behavioral health with experience assessing risk. Prior experience working in a call center or with the Military/Veteran population is a plus.
**Will be working in a call center environment on the phone all day and will be making high volume outbound phone calls every day - please ensure your candidate is aware**
**WILL BE REQUIRED TO WORK ONE LATER SHIFT A WEEK - MONDAY THURSDAY 10:30AM-7:00PM....EVERY OTHER DAY OF THE WEEK SCHEDULE WOULD BE 9AM-530PM***
Apply by creating/using an account