Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Service Contract Admin (8024318)
2/19/18 to 2/18/19
Brea CA, 92821
Manages all aspects of the company's service contract functions. Prepares proposals, negotiates contracts and ensures that the company fulfills all obligations and conditions of contracts sold. Reviews, administers, and tracks service contract proposals and renewals. Explains service terms to customers and answers questions about contracts. Invoices, credits, and processes all service contracts in systems. Secures necessary approvals and ensures that the standard contract terms are followed. Escalates issues involving customer claims about service to management. May participate in review of customer issues and may recommend modifications to the services or terms. May assist with contract negotiations. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Office, and Adobe a plus. French speaking preferred, but not required.
II. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Process all POC IT annual service agreements, assuring timely invoices, verifying prices to purchase orders, match purchase orders and invoices, entering into ERP system.
• File and maintain all documentation for contract and invoices.
• Assist in monthly processing of invoices to assure monthly revenue targets are met.
• Achieve and maintain a positive rapport with customers in order to update them of their upcoming agreement, helping them to renew the contract and invoice them accordingly.
• Use CRM to retrieve customer and other installed base information, all work order updates, and to make changes as required.
• Collaborate with the sales and POC IT team to drive revenue growth by verifying and collecting purchase orders as well as identifying revenue generating opportunities.
• Renew POC IT service contracts and invoice customers as needed.
• Assist with the transfer of billable calls to invoice customers timely.
• Identify opportunities for combining open work to maximize efficiency of POC IT solution or tech support team based on specific criteria.
• Adhere to compliance requirements at all times.
III. REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS POSITION
a) Position Specific Competencies / Experience
• Ability to work a set 9 hour shift anytime between 5am – 7pm
• Excellent communication skills
• Organizational capability
• Sense of urgency
• Associates Degree or equivalent with 2+ years relevant experience - OR - Bachelor's Degree or experience in billing, invoicing and contract audits.
d) Office technology
• Familiarity with standard Computer Administrative Tools (Windows, MS Office).
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft 365, and Axapta is preferable although not required.
IV. PERSONAL TRAIT PROFILE
• Display team leadership with the ability to create and drive effective team working.
• Highly effective and demonstrated Time Management and Personal Organization.
• Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, ever changing team environment.
• Excellent communication skills to include proven professional, conflict management and persuasion skills.
• Must possess strong problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated strong attention to detail while multi-tasking to achieve quality on-time completions of tasks.
• A "Do It Now” mind-set coupled with a strong sense of accountability.
V. KEY RELATIONSHIPS
• Must communicate timely and accurately with upper management and internal departments such as POC IT, Marketing, Tech Support , Field Service, Customer Service, Finance, Bids and Contracts, HR, IT.
• Must create and maintain strong relationships with customers and key purchasing influencers.
Apply by creating/using an account