Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Profile Summary
Analyzes, designs the framework for and participates in the development of business intelligence reports and other information objects. The primary focus of the job deals with Information Delivery and Data Analytic projects.
- Conducts code reviews of highly critical code or code which is using new technologies.
- Creates database tables and cubes utilizing academic methodology (normal forms) ensuring business smart resource allocation
- Creates frameworks to provide accurate information quickly to the organization. Analyze, design and build reports and assists in the creation of data marts as needed.
- Designs user interfaces and dashboards using the Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack and .net architecture
- Establishes standards. Coordinates between teams to make sure best technology practices are understood and are being followed.
- Monitors ETL schedules and develops new ETLs to support new application and dashboard/information delivery
- Researches, finds, and evaluates new technology. Determines the best technologies to use for our environment considering future direction, risk, consistency and R.O.I.. Takes into account the technology changes have taken place over the years, and helps project the trends for the future. Trains and mentors programming staff on use of new technologies.
- Responsible for large scale SQL development that drives cubes and information exchange for decision support applications and BI dashboards
- Interviews teams and organizational leads to develop business process design maps to support new BI projects
- Performs other related duties as assigned..
T-Shaped software engineer to contribute to the goal of building next generation reporting with emphasis on reusability, scalability, optimization and self-service.
- Works with Interation Manager, Analysts and business SMEs to develop reports required to support Medical Pharmacy line of business as well as CMS regulatory requirements.
- Works with representatives from downstream teams to identify system and data changes that may impavct existing or new reports.
- Actively participates in reportiong transformation process to transition from existing state of manual adhoc reports to automation with focus on self service using tools such as SnapLogic and Tableau to expediate the transformation process.
- Must meet Required Qualifications defined in the Lead IT Analyst delivery role.
- 5-7yrs experienceworking in Cognos BI tools using Cognos Framework Managerm Report Studio, Query Studio, Analysis studio,etc.
Expereienced in Cognos 10, 8, ReportNet with report Studio, Framework Managerm Query Studio, Analysis Studio and Cognos Connection.
- Strong understanding of dimensional mdoeling of Star Schemas, Snow-Flake Schemes Methodologies and building enterporise date warehouses.
Extensively used Framework Manager, Query Studio and Report Studio for model designm, ad-hoc reporting and advanced report authoring.
Prior experience interacting with customers for requirements gatheringm effective analysis and end-user training.
Worked with Different Databases like Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server 2000, DB2.
- Prior experience using Tableua and SnapLogic.
Apply by creating/using an account