Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Will move fast- candidates MUST BE available to phone screen this week and start by November 13th
*Asking for Ariba SLP software experience or any procurement SAP software*
*Strong administrative and PowerPoint skills*
*Proficiency with sales/training administrative functions such as: delivering program guides, putting together presentations and printouts, training manuals and documentation experience and training matrices.*
• The Training Coordinator provides the project management support necessary to ensure quality delivery of training to companyy Field Sales. In this role, the Training Coordinator plays a key role in the creation and delivery of programs and services.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for coordinating communications and activities for the teams responsible for management development, continuing education and curriculum development and technology.
• Responsible for managing multiple projects and priorities with minimal input from management.
• Takes initiative to work on unassigned projects that further productivity and cost-effectiveness within department
• Troubleshoots conflicting priorities and works with others to resolve them.
• Independently follows-up on outstanding issues and determines when and whom to contact to resolve pending issues and escalates to training management for resolution.
• Independently responds to inquiries and requests and provides the appropriate level of communication as need.
• Adheres to all legal and operational guidelines set forth in TPNA'sCorporate Integrity Agreement and aligns all direct reports and programming to these guidelines.
• Complies with all TPNA Operational Guidelines and Code of Business Conduct and ensures that all activities, observed or taught, are also in accordance with these guidelines.
• Must take a leadership role when training temporary employees or with new team members when necessary. Must be able to work with the team and participate and assist others as needed.
• Plans training classes on- and off-site, meetings, and conferences involving large/small numbers of participants and may be required to attend the training event to offer support to the trainers and training managers.
• Coordinates training class schedule and assists in balancing conflicting priorities. Uses electronic scheduling to plan appointments, meetings and training sessions.
• Makes travel arrangements, including hotel and car rental reservations for appropriate personnel.
• Schedules speakers from internal and external sources for sales training programs and events. Handles both internal and external contacts on own initiative. Routine contact with senior management both within and external to in regards to Sales Training programs.
• Assists sales training managers with design of training literature and premiums to ensure regulatory compliance and manager's expectations and deadlines are met.
• Work with managers to duplicate and replenish training materials, handouts and premiums to meet business objectives. Oversee meeting management vendors to ensure objectives, deliverables, and timelines are met for each event.
• Work with purchasing and vendors to create contracts for various programs. Review contracts and work with legal to ensure they are in compliance with Guidelines submit to immediate manager for approval.
• Coordinates warehouse inventory of marketing and sales training materials. Manage warehouse inventory for designated sales training areas.
• Uses word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software to create training materials, letters, memos, complex reports and other documents and to develop graphics for presentations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• High School Diploma
• 3-5 years of administrative, meeting planning or coordination experience
• Must posses and independently apply proficient knowledge of company procedures and practices.
• Must have advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook/Calendar.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to maintain confidential information and treat appropriately.
• Bachelor's Degree
• Pharmaceutical background
• Coordinates multiple large-scale training projects simultaneously and must be familiar
with course materials production. Must be able to adapt to new processes and programs to meet department requirements and standards. The Training Coordinator serves as a liaison for sales training. Able to work independently, with no supervision. Effective time-management and organizational, oral and written communication skills. Strong facilitation skills and project skills.
Apply by creating/using an account