Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Senior Manager, Market Access Training and Development will lead the Market Access Training Program for Client. This position is responsible for strategically aligning training strategies and content to support Client organizational goals. Effective execution in this role will have a measurable impact on the organization by enhancing the capabilities of the Market Access team.
This position is directly responsible for developing, managing, conducting, analyzing and effectively implement processes and training programs for the Client Market Access Team. Responsibilities include facilitating Market Access training programs; overseeing vendors and collaborating with internal personnel to ensure the successful design and roll-out of training programs and projects that positively impact the productivity of the organization.
Serves as training liaison for training and Market Access functions so works closely with Senior Market Access Leadership and the Director, Training on the development and running of any annual Market Access developmental training. This position will act as a subject matter expert in the development of any Market Access training or programs for POA or Field Sales Training programs. The Sr. Manager also actively participates in all training department training initiatives
Market Access Training Development: Partner with stakeholders to develop and maintain Market Access related training tools, workshops, and classroom presentations to ensure they are current and meet the needs of all stakeholders. Develop continuous learning tools (i.e. Training Bulletins), e-learning, assessment programs to support all Market Access training programs and that are aligned to stakeholder needs. Responsible for managing the development, implementation, and evaluation of such programs. Ensure projects and materials are evaluated against and meet good training and adult learning principals and ensure all projects and materials have been through the correct regulatory review process before being delivered to stakeholders.
Provides Market Access expertise and consulting with key stakeholders across the organization.
Support secondary customer by developing training tools, workshops, presentations and Market Access content for all Product Launch, Sales, and POA Meetings. Take the lead in “Train-the-Trainer” programs when rolling out training programs and materials to stakeholders at pre-POA meetings and support as required field POA meetings.
Responsibilities Interaction & Collaboration level: Requires interaction with manager and director level in Market Access and Sales on daily to weekly basis
Vendor Management: Interviews, evaluates, and selects vendors for capabilities appropriate to the development of materials to meet the needs of Market Access training initiatives. Manage vendors and projects to meet project goals and to optimize timing and budgetary requirements.
Responsibilities Interaction & Collaboration level: Requires interaction with vendors and key senior stakeholders at Sr manager and director level on daily to weekly basis
Special Projects and Other Departmental Support: Supporting any training projects and other department initiatives, to include Senior Management Special Projects, Corporate Task Forces, Large Cross Functional Training Projects (e.g. Product Launches, New Hire Classes, Home Office Training, etc...)
Responsibilities Interaction & Collaboration level: Requires interaction with key senior stakeholders at director level and above cross functionally on a weekly/bi-weekly basis
Self Development: Maintains and enhances Market Access knowledge to stay current on national trends and innovations to ensure the proper creation of training materials. Continuously develop and maintain latest knowledge of Challenger
Responsibilities Interaction & Collaboration level: n/a
Integration and Sustainment of Challenger: Appropriately integrate Challenger into the creation of training materials and content. Ensure current training materials incorporate and align with Challenger. Develop and deploy workshops to build Challenger skills for both ongoing and ad-hoc training events. Measure Challenger effectiveness and utilization in the field. Responsibilities Interaction & Collaboration level: Requires interaction with manager and director level in Sales and Market Access on daily to weekly basis
Deliver of Market Access Training: Effectively deliver training programs (either at home office or remotely) for key stakeholders to ensure a strong Market Access capability. Collaborate with Market Access teams and Field Sales to conduct needs analysis to ensure training alignment with Market Access strategies and legal/compliance/regulatory requirements. This includes new hire training, virtual training, advanced training, Challenger, etc.
Responsibilities Interaction & Collaboration level: Requires interaction with all levels with key stakeholders.
This person oversees the development of training for the Market Access and Sales Teams including:
• Oversees a significant training budget including negotiations with vendors and consultants with contracts ranging from $20K-$100K each.
• Oversees and manages multiple vendor and consultant relationships along with monitoring and managing their effectiveness and quality.
• Manages multiple cross functional projects simultaneously.
• High visibility in working with senior leaders of the organization and supporting periodic Plan of Action Meetings and product launches.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, preferable in a life science field or adult learning.
• 5+ years of pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience; preferable a proven track record of successful sales performance.
• 3+ years of Market Access experience: preferable experience in Account Management, GPO, HEOR and Trade.
• 2+ years training or teaching-related experience, including knowledge of adult learning principles and experience with distance learning and learning management system.
• 2+ years of vendor management experience.
• Strong understanding of adult learning principles, including virtual training design and delivery.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills in order to interface effectively with various cross-functional groups.
• Strong platform style – ability to make large group presentations at regional and national meetings.
• Strong project management skills such as scheduling, planning, and prioritizing several diverse activities, initiatives, and projects from different individuals, groups, or departments.
• Must have demonstrated the development of new and creative solutions to a variety of challenging problems.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,)Adobe Acrobat, Webex and Adobe Connect.
• Must possess the skills and ability to assimilate information to create workshop designs.
• Travel up to 30% of the time.
• Preferred: Previous experience with Challenger
Comprehensive Managed care knowledge
Project management experience
Apply by creating/using account