Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The IT Sustain Business Analyst will have a number of responsibilities supporting our financial client's Finance and Accounting systems and business customers. This individual will be member of a team whose responsibilities include the maintenance and development of key financial accounting and reporting systems. Responsibilities of this position will span application monitoring; incident resolution; requirements analysis and definition; application configuration; implementation and deployment; communications and change management; ongoing support and enhancements.
our financial client seeks a candidate with broad experience or aptitude to learn business processes; gather and analyze data; and functional configuration of internal systems. Candidates need to be able to gain a good grasp of the technical side of the process which also involves understanding the accounting outcomes, and be able to converse with our business users in order to gather and understand their business requirements.
• Configuration of Accounting Rules to process data within internal systems
• Proactively monitor financial processes in the development and production environments.
• Data Mapping of Auto Finance Receivables from sources to internal systems
• Support development and production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
• Collaborates with Finance organization to ensure organizational readiness (including business process changes people changes, change management and communication) is addressed.
• Creates and communicate training, process guidance and instructions to user environment.
• Investigate and troubleshoot user reported incidents
• Monitor application business, batch and system processes.
• Respond to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
• Collaboration with Business Partners to ensure project success
• Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
• Ensure common configuration across business units where appropriate.
• Defining maintenance and other improvements as needed.
• Ensuring adherence to methodology, change control, and compliance requirements.
• Project Analytics and Reporting
• Create plans and lead QA/test activities for configuration/development activities.
• Administer user support documentation and provide training and coaching to end users.
• Participates in the planning, organization, development and deployment of reporting and analysis projects
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Information Technology and 5 + years or equivalent of related experience. Strong understanding of Accounting policies/processes, some Securitization accounting experience preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills. Ability to communicate effectively with individual contributors up to Director level personnel.
• Excellent planning, project management and problem-solving skills, along with documentation and presentation skills
• Proven experience in successfully working with business partners and projects as well as team coordination/cooperation
• Proficiency or experience in data warehouse tools and technologies including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access, PL/SQL, SQL, SQL Server Integration Services a bonus.
• Proficiency or experience in Reporting and Analysis Tool such as Oracle OBIEE (Oracle Business Intelligence) a bonus.
Apply by creating/using an account