Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator
The Administrative Assistant/Project Coordinator will be a dynamic and self-motivated individual able to provide administrative support and coordination of R&D projects. The right candidate must be flexible, organized, proactive, collaborative, and calm under pressure. Excellent communication, inter-personal and collaboration skills are essential for this role due to interactions with R&D leaders, others across all levels of the organization. This position also requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, the ability to prioritize and in-depth knowledge of project management and project implementation.
• Demonstrated ability to work efficiently and to perform tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
• Prior experience in administrative and project support, preferably in the biopharma industry.
• Excellent inter-personal, verbal and writing skills, energy and enthusiasm with a positive outlook required.
• Embraces change, fosters and communicates positive message; Actively participates in needs identification process and change implementation.
• Exceptional organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to work in an accurate manner.
• Is able to understand conflict/issue and acts with diplomacy and communicates to manager and takes responsibility for follow through and response whether it is by the assistant or the manager (depending on complexity).
• Must be technically proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Outlook)
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal); Ability to give and receive feedback as well as communicate effectively with challenging personalities
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and determine priorities. Proactively anticipate and identify issues and propose solutions or takes steps to resolve.
• Someone who enjoys learning and the challenge of a new software. System and process oriented.
• Coordinates R&D projects which entail collaborating with relevant stakeholders, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating projects.
• Attends project meetings, record/distribute minutes, decisions and actions. Organizes and updates reports and presentation documents.
• Leads projects for which discretion and independent judgement in terms of design, planning, implementation and/or executing project plans required.
• Maintains and/or access departmental or company document/knowledge repositories, websites, and business systems (e.g. SharePoint, Watchdox), as needed. Expedite flow of work items and initiate follow-up when necessary.
• Provide administrative support, to include: calendar and meeting management, coordination of team meetings - set agendas, attend, capture meeting minutes, and follow through on action items.
• Manage expense reporting by preparing and submitting expense reports, often including complex international travel related transactions.
• Provide finance and budget support by initiating and processing purchase orders, tracking invoices and project budget accruals through the payment process and working with Finance/Purchasing and Strategic Sourcing manage practice groups' budgets and forecasts.
• Large-scale meeting/off-site support including logistics coordination (secure venue, A/V support, catering etc), pre-event material preparation, Compliance approval management for HCP engagements, day-of set up, contract/payment processing as needed, management of minutes and other related activities; Oversight of coordination process when using resources
• Enhances the business model by institutionalizing business processes, implementing best practices and templates, and seeking ways to work more efficiently
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Apply by creating/using account