Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications. Supports and/or installs software applications/operating systems. Participates in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software. Designs, plans, and coordinates work teams. Provides technical support to project team members. Requires a bachelor's degree in a related area and 6-8 years of experience in the field. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
Looking for a full stack engineer to build highly scalable front-end solutions in an agile environment working on a scrum team. Must have the ability to troubleshoot issues, become the expert in their domain, make design decisions and effectively collaborate with a team of developers, BA's, Product Owner, etc.
• Ability to work in tight timelines on complex projects that require subject matter expertise
• Support and troubleshoot software systems as required, optimizing performance, resolving problems, and providing follow-up on all issues and solutions
• Develop appropriate software documentation
• Complete comprehensive unit testing on all developed/enhanced software
• Works/Consults across multiple projects
• Provides direction, tools, technical and process support to less senior developers
• Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of development methodologies, software design and design patterns, integration standards as well as its applicability at coding and testing cycles
• Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of software engineering best practices such as: versioning and versioning control, software packaging and software release management
• Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of the application of development domain areas and specific technologies and tool set
• Demonstrate proficient knowledge of application architecture and architecture constructs as it connects to the enterprise architecture
• 5 or more years of experience in application design, development and implementation of new front end architecture – High Volume and High Transaction Consumer Facing Application preferred.
• 5 years of experience with Object Oriented Design and unit testing of following standard practices and methodologies
• Experience with multiple RDBMS, SQL Server (2008, 2012), Oracle 11g preferred
• Experience in highly scalable web services preferred
• Be familiar with the full application architecture stack (server, network, hosting, data modeling, business logic, API Layer, UI/UX, Customer needs)
• Must have Effective verbal and written communication skills. Should be able to adapt communication style to suit different audiences.
Apply by creating/using account