Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
The manager is looking for someone that has experience providing support in high volume (e.g., supporting a sales office) versus someone who is used to supporting one C-level individual. The past several candidates have been more aligned to the latter and tend to have a hard time juggling.
The Executive Assistant will perform a wide variety of administrative and project-oriented duties some of a highly confidential and sensitive nature, in support of the US Chief Information Officer (CIO) and other IS senior leaders. The assistant will also provide general support for the IS department and global IS visitors.
• Create a variety of documents using various software packages including, but not limited to, Microsoft Power Point, Excel and Word, including entering and manipulating data and formulas in Excel spreadsheets, creating high quality Power Point Presentations and drafting memos and other professional correspondence in Word and/or email systems.
• Maintain executives' calendars, exercising judgment in coordinating meetings and making appointments that include attendees who are internal and external to the Company.
• Prioritize, develop responses to and/or respond to incoming email as authorized, including obtaining information in support of developing responses.
• Establish and maintain confidential executive filing systems, including follow-up files, which permit timely and accurate responses to business matters.
• Arrange domestic and international travel according to policies and guidelines, including booking transportation, lodging and other logistics as necessary for a single traveler or coordination of multiple travelers.
• Prepare and submit expense reports, ensuring expense reports conform to policies and guidelines.
• Coordinate with other key management and outside personnel to obtain, assemble, format, and disseminate information necessary for standard and special requests.
• Make decisions, transmit instructions and answer inquiries to aid executive in the resolution of routine matters.
• Establish and coordinate business meetings, management team meetings and other events as directed. This includes planning logistics, catering and related components at or below the established budget.
• Receive and assist visitors, recommending other contacts for them as appropriate.
• Answer and route telephone calls for the US CIO with a high degree professionalism and proficiency.
• Provide guidance and/or support for department members on general office items (e.g., ordering of office supplies, catering support for large meetings)
• High School diploma and 9 years work experience in an executive administrative support role OR; Bachelor's degree and 5 years work experience in an executive administrative support role
• Highly proficient in Microsoft tools, including experience with advanced functionality in Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel
• experience with a large global company, preferably headquartered outside of the US
• experience booking international travel
• Prior experience in Information Technology / High Tech
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize effectively and work in a face-paced environment
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Highly organized and structured with strong attention to detail
• Experience supporting multiple executives concurrently
• Experience providing general administrative support to IS department personnel
• Experience effectively using the internet, intranet, travel systems and expense systems
Apply by creating/using an account
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
EEOC and E-Verify