Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client is looking for a Cyber Security Project Manager to lead system security, certification and accreditation efforts for identified mission-critical systems The Cyber Security Project Manager is responsible for managing the cost, schedule and performance serving as the single point-of-contact for all system accreditation efforts as assigned by the IA Program Manager. This includes coordination with Configuration Management to maintain system baseline documentation, ATO renewals, and managing associated risks. The Cyber Security Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating cyber security activities associated with both maintaining current ATO's as well renewal of ATO's to include eMASS updates or registration, self assessments, SCA-V Assessments, ACAS scans, submittal of ATO packages. The Cyber Security Project Manager will oversee NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) task and coordinate with subcontractors to ensure security compliance.
- Create, status and maintain ATO Schedules for mission critical systems
- Report status of Schedules to include cost, time and performance issues to both Client leadership and USG customer as required
- Identify and track risks, responses and mitigation strategies to minimize impacts to cost, schedule and performance as well as mission operations
- Coordinate with Cyber Security SME's, and site level O&M team to ensure system STIG/GPO compliance
- Assist with other Cyber Security / IA activities as directed by supervisor and/or IA Program Manager
- Work with appointed ISSO, ISSM and/or SCA to remediate and mitigating findings
- Track System Security Plans and RMF artifacts to satisfy certification and accreditation requirements under RMF. Utilize resources to create, update and review Plan of Action and Milestones(POA&M) documentation for accreditation review and to maintain I/ATO status
- Work with all team members to resolve issues and perform tasks in parallel
- Provide recommendations for process improvement and seek opportunities for innovation
- Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost and security requirements
- Effectively manage and integrate efforts of subcontractors, assuring flow down of information and full filling roles and responsibilities IAW their respective scope of work (SOW)
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years or prior relevant experience.
- Previous experience working with Risk Management Framework, NIST Publications, as well as Army Regulations (AR)
- Must possess basic knowledge and understanding of Audit Tools to include S-CAP, NESSUS, WASP and/or Gold Disk
- Must have a basic understanding of the following areas: networking, systems engineering, and Windows OS platforms
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI
- Must be able to work independently
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior leadership and government customer representatives
Preferred Qualifications ¿
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) ¿
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification ¿
Experience managing RMF ATO's and Accreditation Packages ¿
Basic familiarization and understanding of eMASS system and associated processes
Apply by creating/using an account
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
EEOC and E-Verify