Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Performs routine administrative duties in a Distribution Center in accordance with standard administrative office procedures. This support will include the distribution center and sales supervisors and managers, along with any other management.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
This role may be directly responsible for, or may be a back-up for, any or all of the following position activities depending on circumstances in the facility:
• Enter call in orders / hotshots (immediate orders).
• Process donation requests.
• Miscellaneous copying, laminating and distributing.
• Order POS (point of sale material) and do required tracking of order receipt.
• Create and print POS as requested (labels, crack & peel, table tents, fund raiser forms, etc.).
• Coupon tracking.
• Process pricing exception requests.
• Create and maintain Track/Rank/Publish boards.
• Sales Meeting Notes/Handouts as requested.
• Process AP Invoices, prepare check requests, research payments, prepare transmittal logs.
• Review Expense Distribution Log and assist with month end accruals.
• Audit Fuel Report (fuel credit cards).
• Driver call in log.
• DOT - DVRs and Grid logs required file maintenance only.
• Enter special event orders for service and schedule.
• Safety committee notes as assigned.
• Customer Accounts Receivable research.
• Sales Center Charge Back.
• Customer mail check requests (validation).
• NSF Review and tracking – notification to sales.
• PIA, drafting credit memos and invoice corrections.
• Local Branch Deductions research.
• Process and transmit weekly payroll within time deadlines and audit requirements including proper approvals.
• Process payroll adjustments, uniform deductions, miscellaneous deductions.
• Maintain and update LCC codes/hour transfers in timekeeping system.
• Monitor Kronos (timekeeping) and payroll activities.
• Remote punch audit tracking to ensure compliance with audit frequency.
• Trimester Incentive verification as requested for route assignments and other required information
Required Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3-5 years of administrative experience.
• High school or GED.
• Highly organized, detail orientated and capable of multi-tasking.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to meet tight deadlines on multiple projects.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with customers and internal staff.
• Proficient with all Microsoft Office programs.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize requests.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Apply by creating/using an account
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
EEOC and E-Verify