Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The HR Service Center (HRSC) Service Management Administrator is responsible for supporting the design, build and managing of the HR Support Center's enabling technologies including but not limited to HR ServiceNow, HR Service Portal and Telephony platforms. This role will provide systems support in the areas of system interfaces, security administration, training, ensuring global process standardization, continuous improvement and process efficiencies for the HR Service Center. Additionally, this role will drive the HR knowledge article update, refresh and governance process in coordination with Information Services (IS). The ideal candidate will be organized, analytical, adept at working in a team environment, able to implement on time to a project schedule and able to handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment.
• Supports system interfaces, training, continuous improvement and process standardization and efficiencies for all HRSC services
• Measures and scores support contacts (emails, phone and chat) and reports individual and HRSC-wide quality metrics
• Attends IT Service Management (ITSM) and IS ServiceNow meetings around the HRSC's enabling technologies and knowledge article governance
• Maintains and adjusts the portal and IVR with new messages and content as needed to support HR communications
• Maintains HRSC service catalog and ensures services are well understood by HRSC Contact Center Agents and facilitates opportunities to review and improve catalog
• As with all roles in the HRSC, the HR Service Management Administrator may also serve as a HRSC contact agent (on an overflow basis)
• Comprehensive knowledge and navigational skills of HR systems including service center technology experience (e.g., HR ServiceNow, Telephony - IVR/CTI, call monitoring/quality assurance software and knowledgebase applications)
• Experience evaluating and implementing tools and metrics to enhance effectiveness
• Ability to streamline processes, integrate, and associate pieces of information gathered from multiple sources and apply to HRSC
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, managers and HR teams
• Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with impact
• Ability to adhere to policy in the maintenance of confidential information
• Ability to manage priorities
Apply by creating/using an account
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
EEOC and E-Verify