Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Maintenance Technician 2
Shift: 3rd shift Sun-Thurs 10:30PM -6:30 AM.
Will be trained during 1st shift Mon-Fri 6:30 AM-3:00 PM for a period of time. Once qualified will work 3rd shift.
This is the current listing we have open for a full Time Maintenance Tech 2 with industrial electrical experience. If we could find someone with mechanical abilities and fits this description it would be great.
• Assist site in achieving safety, quality & reliability goals
• Take responsibility for personal and site safety S
• Speak up when unsafe conditions exist
• Zero personal first aid/injuries-Attend safety meetings, participate in SafeStart program
• Comply with all Company policies
• Comply with all training requirements (SmartSolve, Technical, Corporate, etc)
• Assist maintenance/engineering department with performing inspections of scrubbers, equipment and site
• Assist in maintaining/updating equipment manuals, electrical diagrams and facility P&ID schematics
• Maintain equipment records in both MAXIMO and written form
• Maintain test equipment calibration and associated records
• Perform routine inspections on equipment as per plant standards
• Investigate plant instrumentation/electrical/process control problems; ability to demonstrate good troubleshooting skills/practices
• Execute work orders; identify corrective maintenance activities; enter work orders into the CMMS
• Assist plant operations personnel with process upset/investigations as required
• Work closely with contractors; monitor contractor work quality, conformance to safety procedures/processes
• High School diploma or GED
• 5+ years in Industrial plant I&E activities
• Knowledgeable in safe work practices, safety procedures, other safety requirements
• Ability to perform I&E maintenance activities as well as other plant maintenance per PM program
• Ability to take precise electrical measurements, troubleshoot transmitters, sensors, transducers
• Understand/troubleshoot loop diagrams; ability to calibrate
• Able to interpret critical control loops, ladder logic, electrical diagrams; make recommendations to improve
• Able to identify and properly isolate process/equipment points; identify appropriate PPE to wear
• Able to effectively write standard operating procedures and/or written instructions on equipment, systems or maintenance functions
• Able to perform following electrical activities: troubleshooting low voltage to 480 Volt 3 phase, breaking/connecting leads for equipment, perform installations per National Electric Code.
• Able to perform following mechanical activities, motor/pump installation, commission, repair/rebuild valves properly
• Able to assist and supervise contractors
• Good verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to lift 50 lbs
• Able to climb ladders and work off elevated platforms/surfaces
• Has full range of motion
• Electrician Certification
Apply by creating/using an account
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
EEOC and E-Verify