Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
The SW Engineer will be responsible for creating automation test scripts for enterprise, web, and mobile technology. Test related activities include front-end, back-end, performance, and regression testing of various software solutions. Scope of testing will include Oracle Global Human Resources Cloud (Oracle HR) and internally developed web systems. The Cloud - SW Engineer requires significant interaction with several teams to include Project Managers, Developers, Functional testers, and 3rd Party Vendors. DCPDS Job Description: Responsible for creating functional and automation test scripts for enterprise, web, and mobile technology. Test related activities also include front-end, back-end, performance and regression testing of various software solutions. Scope of testing will include Oracle HR and internally developed web systems. The Cloud - SW Engineer (Senior Level) analyst requires significant interaction with several teams to include Project Managers, Developers, other testers, and the customer.
• Oracle Cloud testing experience
• Collaborate with functional and development teams to define automation test artifacts
• Review functional specs and user stories to design and automate test plans and test cases/scripts
• Contribute to the setup, configuration, and maintenance of the test automation framework
• Evaluate and test software using automation test practices to verify functionality and performance according to specifications and requirements
• Analyze test results to identify options for improving the effectiveness of automated testing
• Validate that software meets established and reasonable performance guidelines
• Complete work assignments and perform appropriate follow up to ensure that tasks are completed on time
• Write, review, revise, and verify quality automation standards and test procedures
• Participate in review of standards, procedures, tools, and process
• Communicate defect status and updates with other development associates and collaborate on resolution
• Develop optimized Micro Focus Unified Functional Testing (UFT)/, Micro Focus LoadRunner, or Selenium scripts for development, integration, regression and acceptance testing with various data sources, environment variables, and configuration files.
• Enhance the test scripts and develop reusable user-defined functions
• Ability to obtain Public Trust Security clearance
• US Citizen
• A minimum of 2 years demonstrated cloud computing experience
• 5+ years of writing test scenarios and executing tests, both manually and with test automation tools
• Good development/scripting skills in common languages like VB, JAVA, PERL, C++, etc.
• Good experience with different Operating Systems, with emphasis on Linux/Windows variants
• Strong experience with end-to-end software development lifecycle (SDLC) testing methodologies and test phases, including unit, system, integration, regression and performance testing
• Ability to create accurate and detailed test-cases and test scripts
• Proficient in multiple forms of test approaches for web/UI testing including functional, cross-browser compatibility, mobile/app, web service, and integration testing using manual and automated automation testing tools
• Abilitiy to plan, execute, coordinate and manage automation testing strategies for multi-tiered applications
• Experience with agile scrum quality assurance and software testing concepts and practices
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good team player who shares knowledge and experience with team members
• Experience testing web-based applications using a number of desktop and mobile browsers (IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc.)
• SQL experience required to write queries for Oracle database validation
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Capable of working under deadlines with minimal supervision
• CompTIA Security + certification is a plus.
Apply by creating/using an account
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
EEOC and E-Verify