Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
A Support Analyst I:
1. Provides laser-like focus on customer service and satisfaction with some knowledge and experience of incident management, problem management and change management processes, practices and procedures.
2. Serves as the first point of contact for the IS Department and act sas a liaison between the client community and the rest of the IS Department
3. Adheres to Service Desk standards, processes and systems required to deliver consistent high quality customer service
4. Diagnoses and resolves problems which may involve hardware, packaged software, proprietary software and peripheral equipment over the phone, via remote control tools or on-site.
5. Maintains strong technical skills to provide prompt support for customers to determine problems and provide resolutions
6. Manages Level 1 queues and recommends new queues to insure proper categorization and assignment of issues. Coordinates queues for site/service, working with various stakeholder groups. 7. recommendations on how to improve the quality of service as well as reducing repeat incidents.
1. Demonstrates basic knowledge of Tier 1 service level support as relates to addressing Hardware (PCor End-User Devices & peripheral equipment), and application software, and operating system issues.
2. Exhibits sound customer service skills by effectively handling customer problems and ensuring proper escalation procedures are followed to problem closure.
3. Demonstrates sufficient knowledge of call log tracking to record accurately all needed information.
4. Tracks all customer service items to completion.
5. Evaluates customer service issue to determine level of service needed.
6. Resolves all Tier 1 issues.
7. Escalates Tier 2 issues to appropriate resource.
8. Maintains and increases knowledge of IS application, hardware, mobile devices and multiple operating system platforms
9. Works under direct supervision to accomplish daily assignments in support of team initiatives.
Licenses, Certificates, and/or Registrations required for the job: A+ Certification within 90 days of placement into position
Preferred Education: Some College preferred. Technical School Diploma or equivalent Preferred Experience: Preferred Licenses/certificates/registrations: ACSP, MCP, MCSA, ITIL Foundations, CCNA, Lexmark & Lenovo Self Maintainer
Able to perform effectively in a team environment as well as with little direct supervision
• Customer service-oriented team player with first-rate communication, documentation, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal skills.
• Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems, while on the phone or on-site with user.
• Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking and telecommunication hardware, etc. Knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft software including, but not limited to security, deployment, imaging, auditing, licensing and compliance; deployment and upgrading; features and functionality.
• Organized with the ability to follow established processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
• Ability to analyze and solve problems by investigating and implementing predefined potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
• Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
• Medical terminology helpful and previous medical EUD or Service Desk level 2 support background preferred.
Apply by creating/using an account
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
EEOC and E-Verify