Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Description:The Staff Project Controls Specialist will be responsible for leading the project controls processes with the internal project management team to execute project deliverables within budget and schedule.
· Develop, implement, and maintain external and internal cost reports, cash flows and forecasts.
· Responsible for schedule management, earned value management and cost management.
· Responsible for engineering, procurement and construction planning, scheduling, logistics and cost control.
· Analyze project controls reports, present findings and provide recommendations to the project controls team.
· Ensure project set-up in the Enterprise Planning & Controls software.
· Analyze data; review logs; and run reports in the Enterprise Planning & Controls software or other tools.
· Set up Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
· Ensure budget tracking against Purchase Orders or Subcontracts.
· Manage the internal Enterprise Planning & Controls software.
· Responsible for the review of upstream (prime contract) / downstream (PO & subcontract) change orders.
· Report accurate updates to cost reports or forecasts.
· Develop and present a cash flow report.
· Develop Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 schedules.
· Create schedules and diagrams in Microsoft Visio.
· Ensure the entry of logic ties within the schedules.
· Create various schedule reports and determine appropriate reporting format.
· Consult with project controls team on schedule progress.
· Responsible for monitoring resource loading of a schedule.
· Develop and present earned value tracking document.
· Analyze and report on data from Oracle Primavera P6.
· Develop pre-programmed project scheduling reports in P6 and review and analyze back-up documentation for accuracy.
· Manage integrated data from one program to another.
· Responsible for ensuring quality checks and inspections on project controls deliverables.
· Serves as a point of contact for technical questions from APM's, PM's, Lead Engineers, or Construction staff.
All other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or related field. Applicable experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
· A minimum of 4 years of direct project controls experience.
· Ability to work independently, think creatively and analytically, and make quick and sound decisions.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office.
· Experience with Oracle Primavera P6.
· May be required to obtain an OSHA 10 hour safety certification.
Willingness to accept long term field assignments.
Apply by creating/using an account
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
EEOC and E-Verify