Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Contract to Hire
Additional Job Details:(High school plus 2-3 years) or technical qualification.
Mainly night shifts, exact hours will be determined at the Job Fair.
When in training, 8am-5pm.
Minimum 2 years technical degree preferred or equivalent experience in mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and/or robotic systems
The position is for an automation technician that will be responsible for installation, maintenance, and process improvement of manufacturing equipment including hydraulic power units and presses, belt conveyors, 24V-480V electrical systems, robotics, pneumatic motion controls, vision systems and other automated systems.
• Experience with Fanuc Robotics preferred
• Experience with Delta motion control preferred
• Experience with use and control of Human Machine Interface (HMI)
• Allen-Bradley PLC programming experience required
• Ability to read and understand electrical and hydraulic schematics
• Ability to diagnose and resolve mechanical issues (mechanical replacement of parts such as belts, sensors, and robotic end of arm tooling)
• Ability to pass training certification for use of forklift and overhead cranes. Previous experience preferred.
• Candidate should be familiar with LEAN manufacturing and 5S activities
• Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations and possess quick learning skills
• Proficient using and maintaining common hand tools and power tools as well as usage of inspection tools such as calipers and micrometers, and meters.
Familiarity with the following software preferred:
• RMCTools – Delta Controllers
• Allen-Bradley – RSLogix
• Fanuc Robotics Control Software
The position requires that the candidate be flexible in work schedule. Position may require working nights/weekends/ flexible shifts, etc.
Work schedule is subject to change (days, nights, weekend days, and weekend nights) with the occasional need to come in early or stay late.
The position requires successful approval of Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives background check and drug and alcohol screening.
Ability to work indoors in manufacturing facility with exposure to loud noises, dust, solvents and oils.
Ability to be on your feet for extended hours. Stooping, bending, twisting, and leaning are regularly required.
Ability to work and communicate well with engineers, management, and all other departments verbally and electronically.
Ideal candidate will be self-motivated, well organized, have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively; must be proficient with word processing, spreadsheet, and email tools
Apply by creating/using an account
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
EEOC and E-Verify