Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Accounts Payable Clerk is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Third Party invoices and/or Personnel's Expense Reports, as well as performing a secondary audit of other AP Team Members posted invoices, conducting statement audits and problem resolutions, for multiple company payables.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
* Process invoices for payment to vendors by checking invoices for accuracy, resolving discrepancies, and entering data into system.
* Prepare original documents for imaging/filing as instructed.
* Process check and refund requests: check requests for accuracy; resolve problems; enter data into system; attached required support for audit.
* Process payment information in accordance with payment terms requirements.
* Answer phone, mail, and walk-in inquiries; research questions; provide accurate and prompt resolution to inquiries.
* Analyze/review vendor accounts for accuracy and check credit balances; request cash refunds on credit balances.
* Knowledge of W-9 and 1099 process.
* Distribute mail; open mail; record retention filing; work on special projects as needed.
* Comply with applicable company policies.
* Successfully complete required QHSE training (including but not limited to drugs and alcohol, electrical, emergency response, fire, first aid, health and hygiene, PPE, SIPP, risk reporting, IT security, hazardous materials, driving).
* Ability to communicate and interact with, as well as support, effective partnerships with peers and subordinates; good communication skills.
* Proficient in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
* Able to build rapport with internal and external contacts.
* Able to analyze and solve problems.
* Discretion when dealing with confidential information.
* Other duties as assigned. Skills: Problem Solving: project estimation & complexity, creative and innovative quality solutions, analytical oriented, and good decision-making skills.
Leadership: functions independently and in a team, project mgt. skills, mentoring skills and can set/accomplish objectives.
Communication: oral/written communication skills, customer services oriented, and interacts frequently with peer groups, subordinates and senior mgt. advising on area of responsibility.
Cross Discipline: Understanding of interaction with other disciplines, Company strategy and the principles of Quality Management.
Technical Finance or Accounting Certificate or equivalent experience. Required Experience: 0-2 years' experience in a finance role. Reconcile Bank Statements.
Additional Job Details:
Run weekly payment runs. Complete monthly reconciliations. Daily batch auditing.
Apply by creating/using an account
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
EEOC and E-Verify