Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The activities listed here are not all-inclusive; rather, they indicate the types of activities normally performed by this position. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
• Maintaining critical dates and tickler files for all leases. Follow up as required to ensure asset and property management and leasing are aware of any approaching option dates and required action.
• Review and prepare for execution and distribution, leases and exhibits to proper parties.
• Create and maintain system of tracking expiration dates of leases. Tracking of all changes or adjustments necessary to lease documents received. (Amendments, Addendums, etc.)
• Work with Risk to ensure certificates of insurance are current, commencement exhibits are executed, security deposit/LOC and operating expense information is correctly entered in MRI.
• Oversee and track Tenant Improvement allowances and ensure that improvement is being administered properly and within lease guidelines.
• Prepare monthly rent payments for all properties ensuring that lease payment obligations are met.
• Work with accounting to ensure other income (billboard, parking, storage, etc.) is collected in a timely fashion and review lease for compliance.
• Work with accounting and property management to audit operating expense billing both estimated prepayments and reconciliation to ensure accuracy.
• Maintain hard copy and electronic Master Lease files.
• Review the tenant move-ins and move-out procedures and ensure lease provisions are followed.
• Participate in the due diligence process as it relates to lease documents both for acquisitions and dispositions.
• Assist in preparing and maintaining information for market surveys, occupancy reports/rent rolls, lease expiration reports, rollover reports, space availability reports, stacking plans and various other reports as requested or necessary for the portfolio.
• All other duties as assigned and associated with the day-to-day operation of a commercial real estate portfolio
• Willingness and ability to learn additional software packages such as Virtual Premise, Microsoft Office
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Apply by creating/using account
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, uniform service member status, genetic information, disability, or any other protected status, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws. This practice extends to all aspects of our employment practices, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, firing, promoting, transferring, compensation, benefits, training, leaves of absence, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Our organization participates in E-Verify.
EEOC and E-Verify