Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Sr. Specialized Recruiter-Intelligence to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in McLean, VA
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Sr. Specialized Recruiter-Intelligence
Work Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6 month contract with option to extend
Education/Experience Required: High School diploma or equivalent
Job Description & Responsibilities:
The Specialized Recruiter – Intelligence Careers is responsible for sourcing and recruiting qualified candidates for current and future positions in the intelligence community. The Recruiter supports the Intelligence Training & Solutions Business Area Team, with responsibility for managing the full recruiting lifecycle for staffing cleared (up to Fullscope Poly) positions. This employee will perform a variety of professional and administrative functions including researching, interviewing, screening and referring job candidates for job openings.
• Collaborate with Corporate Recruiting to establish and implement a proactive recruitment strategy for the intelligence community, creating a pipeline of candidates for current and future opportunities
• Develop effective working relationships with hiring managers and staff, clarifying and understanding requirements and business needs
• Identify and use creative sourcing techniques for locating candidates
• Identify necessary job duties, qualifications and skills for job openings
• Review applications and resumes obtained from internal and external sources to pre-screen for required qualifications
• Contact and recommend qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager and/or government representative
• Input data and update records in the designated Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Maintain applicable records and data to generate statistical reports
• Ensure compliance with federal regulations and company policies, educating hiring managers as needed
• Create & maintain an effective network within the intelligence community and maintain knowledge of best practices; recommend changes to Recruiting strategy as needed
• Assists with special projects and proposals as needed
• Performs other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications:
• Ability to understand technical skills required in the intelligence community as well as demonstrated ability to recruit highly technical candidates with TS/SCI requirements and polygraph scopes
• Ability to network with and maintain productive working relationships with key players within the intelligence community
• Ability to recruit with various methods proven to be productive within the cleared community
Knowledge and understanding of OFCCP regulations
• Knowledge of functions and operations of major U.S. Military commands
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated proficiency with common Microsoft applications
• Works in a normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions
• May require travel to and from ITS (Alexandria, VA) and Fort Worth, TX; approximately 25% - 30% of the time
• 4-6 years recruiting experience
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Prior successful recruiting experience within the cleared community required
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!
Apply by creating/using account