Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Paladin Consulting is currently hiring a Online Content Marketer to join our team working onsite at our client's office located in Fort Worth, TX.
We work with companies that offer environments for our employees to contribute, learn, and advance their career. We treat you like you are part of the family.
Job Title: Online Content Marketer
Work Location: Fort Worth, TX.
Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
BA/BS degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing or equivalent working experience
1. 3 or more years experience deploying content for online or other digital media
2. 1 – 3 years' experience with social media marketing.
3. Experience working with executives and other senior-level leaders, including media members and consultants.
4. Strong portfolio of writing samples proving past work on social platforms and press releases or blog posts.
5. Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, video production, demand generation marketing, and blogging.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
• Write and distribute press releases, articles, blog posts, newsletter copy and other content.
• Create, grow, and maintain online marketing calendar through coordination with brands, initiatives, and company goals.
• Act as gatekeeper of the company's and its brands' social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
• Listen and engage in social discussion with our customers, our worldwide sales organization and the public about our company, brands, products and the industry.
• Plan and run social promotions and campaigns and track their success; track the success of content and links posted through social channels.
• Remain in-the-know about company initiatives, especially major announcements, key brands, new products, sponsored racers and events.
• Follow powersports industry media and trends to ensure copy is relevant, accurate and up-to-date.
• Work alongside other marketers and content producers to produce and distribute content that educates and entertains our audiences.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with key influencers and thought leaders in our industry; ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and the individuals.
• Attend relevant events including races, sponsored rides, bike weeks and more to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
• Match our internal content creation with external influencers who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute themselves.
• Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry, and serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Excellent communication skills – in writing, on the phone and face-to-face.
• An active and well-rounded professional presence on social media, with a command of each platform, KPIs and best practices.
• Creative thinking, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
• A deep knowledge of social media marketing and our industry.
• A willingness to try creative approaches to expand audiences and increase engagement.
• Working knowledge of SEO principles and best practices when writing for the web
• Working knowledge of WordPress and/or Magento content management systems
For more information or to view other opportunities, visit us at www.paladininc.com.
Paladin is an EEOC employer. We drug test and background check!
Apply by creating/using account